Discover how to make this Easter break extra special for your son, nephew or any child by finding the right gift for him.
Easter has long been associated with rabbits, eggs and chocolates but it is a lot more than that. It celebrates the resurrection of Christ three days after his health. Easter is considered as a very important holiday for Christians and it marks the end of Lent. Several important days are included during the Holy Week (week before Easter). These include Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and Holy Saturday.
The Easter break has become an important holiday for families. It is the time when parents have time off to have fun with their kids. It is no surprise that Easter has become synonymous with things like the Easter egg hunt, family vacations and chocolate bunnies for kids. In this article, we’ll show you how to make your Easter break extra special by selecting the right gifts.
Easter Gift Ideas For Boys
Kraken Black Spiced Rum Limited-Edition Ceramic Bottle
Portable Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth
Single Beach Towel
Stainless Steel Whiskey Rocks
Shaped Mini Marquee Light
Sass & Belle Panda Money Box
Daiwa Laguna 16 5BI Spinning Reels
Herschel Little America Backpack
Plug in Selfie Stick
Polaroid Original I-1 Instant Camera
18-year old Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Happy Socks Mix Gift Box
Leather Wash Bag In Black With Silver Emboss
Shaped Silicone Phone Cover Universal 6,7,8
Tommy Hilfiger Classic Baseball Cap
Mamba Tournament Edition
My Travel Scratch Map
Everlast Powerlock Training Boxing Glove
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 N950FD Dual sim 6GB RAM 64gb - Midnight Black
DWI (Digital World International)
Kit Marco Sunglasses
"World's Okayest Brother" Men Shirt
Headphones and Earphones
Men's Moab FST
Custom BBQ Branding Iron
Men's UA Raid Short Sleeve T-Shirt
Men Logo Light Low Cut Sport Socks
Forza Horizon 3 for Xbox One
Rise of the Tomb Raider for Xbox One
Titanfall 2 for Xbox One
How to choose the best Easter Day gifts for boys
Finding Easter gifts for boys might seem challenging. Kids generally have short attention spans and you certainly don’t want your gift to end up in the attic without being opened. Fortunately, there are a variety of items that can keep active boys entertained for extended periods of time. Below are categories of items that are sure to excite:
- DVDs. You will almost always find something good to watch during the Easter break if you look for DVDs of movies or television series. If you have young children, a DVD of cartoons may be an appropriate thing to buy.
- Toys. There are a wide variety of toys that you can choose from out there. Whether you prefer to buy games, Legos, or stuffed animals, toys add a festive look to Easter while providing fun and entertainment for the whole family.
- Sweets and chocolates. Sweets always add to any celebration and Easter is no exception. To make Easter a little more special, give homemade chocolates and premium cakes a chance. These may be preferable to supermarket chocolate because of their uniqueness.
- Electronics. If your child is into electronic games and toys, then electronics might be a good choice for a gift. A Kindle or an iPad may be an exciting item to buy. A new mobile phone may even be appropriate if your son needs one.
- Art supplies. Children love to draw and be creative so why not allow your children to express their creativity by buying crayons, water colours, colouring books or other art supplies. These can provide hours of entertainment during the Easter break.
- Sundries. There are a wide variety of small items that range from soft toy bunnies and bears, to dolls or action figures, to puzzles and miniature board games like chess. Older children may be excited to receive model cars or aeroplanes which they can then build themselves or with a parent. Sundries can be added together into one gift basket. Customise it according to your son’s preference.
- Buying Easter gifts should be a fun activity. If you are short of specific ideas on what to buy, read on below. We summarised some of the most popular gift items for Easter.