Easicar Uber Rental
With unlimited kilometres and all costs included, Easicar provides a convenient way to finance a new car and drive part-time or full-time for Uber.
Uber has opened up a whole new set of options for those wanting to work for themselves. With Uber you drive the car you already own, either full-time or part-time, to earn a bit of extra cash or a steady regular income. However, it does require you to have a relatively new car and full comprehensive insurance, which not everyone does.
|Product Name||Easicar Uber Rental|
|Excess Distance Cost||per km|
This is where services like Easicar come in. This company offers a form of car financing for Uber drivers where you pay a single weekly fee and in return get a newish car, fully insured and registered, with scheduled maintenance included.
Whilst we don't compare offers from this company, please use the table below to compare similar products.
Factors to consider before financing a vehicle through Easicar
Easicar is more of a car financing service than a rental company. You can choose from two options: a higher weekly fee with a new car each year, or a reduced fee with the same car, which becomes yours after four years.
Easicar is designed for high-rated Uber drivers. While you can use the car for personal use as well, you must be a registered Uber driver to be eligible for an Easicar vehicle.
There is a range of vehicles to choose from, all of which come with costs included. Easicar charges an upfront fee of $670.
Features of Easicar’s vehicle financing
- Choose your own vehicle. Pick from a range of vehicles, including SUVs and Hybrids, to suit your personal needs and Uber preferences.
- Roadside assist. All vehicles come with manufacturer warranty and roadside assist.
- Five-star ANCAP safety rating. All Easicar cars have a five-star ANCAP safety rating.
- Insurance and registration included. All cars come with comprehensive insurance and registration included in the weekly fee.
- Manufacturer servicing and new tyres. Never pay for standard servicing or new tyres as they are included as part of the package.
- Choose your colour. Not only do you get to choose the car you want, you can even select which colour you prefer.
- Unlimited kilometres. Drive and earn as much as you want, or use the car for personal travel, with unlimited kilometres.
How much does it cost to rent a vehicle with Easicar?
- Upfront fee. There is a one-off $670 fee when you first pick up the car.
- Weekly fee. The four-year rent-to-own option starts at $208 per week. If you want to upgrade the car every year, then it cost $275 per week.
How to sign up with Easicar
To start driving an Easicar car, you simply fill out an application form. You’ll also need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a five-star rated Uber driver.
- You must provide a recent bank statement.
When applying you will need to provide:
- A copy of your licence
- A copy of your Medicare card
- Proof of your address, which can be a utility bill
Easicar gives you the option of receiving a new car each year or working towards owning your own vehicle. Like all forms of financing it will most likely cost you more in the long run, so compare all your options before committing to this service.