Earth de Fleur is a speciality home and garden decor supplier which provides Australia’s largest range of outdoor wall art and sculptures.
Earth de Fleur is an online supplier of a large variety of home and garden décor. The items they sell range from an extensive collection of wall art, including clocks and mirrors as well as panels. Hundreds of other items are available to browse on the company website. The founders personally select every item themselves and choose ecologically sound materials that are inspired by natural themes.
Earth de Fleur promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2017
Show code & visit siteSA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteRO****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteYE****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteC5****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteFI****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteAA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Earth de Fleur promo code?
Browse through the codes above and click on the one you'd like to use on your Earth de Fleur purchase. This will safely redirect you to Earth de Fleur homepage where you can start shopping.
- When you've found item you'd like to buy from Earth de Fleur, click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process with any other items you'd like to buy.
- When you've finished adding items to your cart, click on the link next to the basket symbol to see your order so far.
- Where it says 'discount coupon code' copy and paste your code and click 'apply' to validate it.
- Continue to check out as either a guest or member.
- Complete your order by entering your billing and shipping details.
Congratulations! You've successfully orders from Earth de Fleur and saved on your order.
Why shop at Earth de Fleur
- Informative website. Earth de Fleur's website clearly displays most of the goods it has to offer. Shipping information and returns, refunds and cancellations are clearly explained.
- 7 day refund policy. One advantage is that customers can get a refund if they change their mind when they get the item they ordered as long as they send it back within 7 days.
- Secure payments. Payment methods can be chosen from the major credit cards, PayPal, cheque, money order or bank transfer. If you make a credit card payment, the system uses the most secure encryption available to protect your details.
Shipping guide for Earth de Fleur
The company has a flat rate shipping policy on all goods unless they are to be delivered to particularly remote locations in WA, the NT or to international destinations. The rate depends on the location to which goods are delivered and range from $9.95 anywhere in Queensland to $29.95 for NT destinations. If you live in WA or the NT, a quote for shipping will appear during checkout. Earth de Fleur does deliver to international destinations. Insurance is included and all goods can be tracked. Australia Post E-Parcel is used for most deliveries. Express Post can be used if required in which case the company asks you to request a quote.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Earth de Fleur
You can get a refund if you return an item which you really didn't want or is damaged. You must let the company know what you intend to do and obtain a return form from them within 7 days of purchase and then organise the return. You will get a full refund once the goods have been returned, minus any shipping costs incurred for the return. The only exception is for custom made goods, which cannot be returned after shipment if you have simply changed your mind after the purchase has been made. Send an email image of any damaged goods for insurance purposes.
About Earth de Fleur and its history
Earth de Fleur has been in business since 2008 with its home base in Brisbane. They are mainly an online supplier of home and garden decor, but can be visited in person at Southbank's Collective Market on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. The business was started by Jamie and Nathan Miller. They specialise in items that are not mass produced, particularly ones that are 'nature inspired' in their own words. This means they are eco-inspired and preferably made out of recyclable materials. They select every item personally by touching and feeling it and have built up a solid relationship with their suppliers as well as their customers.