Earlybird Europe flights from $1,113 return on Etihad
The early bird catches the worm.
If travelling through Europe in 2018 is your goal then Eithad has the earlybird sale to help you to achieve it. Right now, it's boasting flights to the continent from $1,113 return for on a variety of travel dates from February-October 2018.
This low fare is on journeys from Perth to Dublin with other standout fares being Perth to Paris from $1,147, Perth to Athens from $1,157, Melbourne to Paris from $1,250 and Sydney to Rome from $1,251 return.
While these aren't the lowest Etihad has sported in a European sale, with the airline privy to selling last-minute seats for under $1,000, they do include some summer and late-season dates which have a tendency to soar when booked too late.
Hint: get in early.
Flights take off from Australia's major city hubs to Dublin, Rome, Paris, Athens, London or Manchester. They're all full-service as well, meaning they include checked-luggage, in-flight meals and entertainment.
You'll need to book by 16 November to snatch up these fares. If you're thinking of backpacking around Europe, they're a fantastic option due to their wide range of dates which can see you depart in February and return as late as October for that memorable sabbatical.
Bookings can be made through Etihad direct.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?