Early Boxing Day Deals in Australia | 2022
These early-bird deals include 47% off at Lenovo, 60% off at THE ICONIC and $300 off at Dyson.
When it comes to early Boxing Day deals, we've got you covered.
Much like Black Friday, Boxing Day is one of the most highly anticipated sales events of the year. We can expect to see a plethora of wow-worthy discounts both in-store and online.
For those hoping to nab an early deal this Boxing Day, plenty of retailers that are kicking off their sales ahead of December 26.
From tech and appliances to fashion, beauty and beyond, we've rounded up all the best early-bird Boxing Day deals that we could find. Check 'em out below.
Early Boxing Day 2022 tech deals
- eBay Boxing Day pre-sale: eBay's best early-bird tech deals include up to 42% off Dell gaming monitors, 38% off Lenovo ThinkPad laptops and 31% off the Huawei Watch Fit 2.
- Up to 68% off Amazon devices: Amazon offering up to 68% off the RRP across a diverse collection of its first-party gadgets. Products featured include Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks, Ring security devices and Kindle e-readers. Act fast to secure up to 68% off.
- Up to 47% off at Lenovo: Lenovo is currently offering up to 47% off laptops and PCs to monitors, peripherals and more. Shop now to save big on those big-ticket tech products
- Up to 11% off Apple MacBooks: Amazon is slashing the price of a wide range of MacBooks and is offering discounts of up to 11% off the RRP this Boxing Day. Explore your options on some of the best laptops on the market at more affordable prices. The ever-popular MacBook Air and MacBook Pro models are also included in this Boxing Day laptop sale
- Microsoft Store Boxing Day sale: Microsoft is helping to raise our spirits this Christmas with savings of up to $465 off selected surface laptops. All the deals also include free delivery and free returns. We're also predicting plenty of additional deals to arrive as we approach the end of the week, so stay tuned for more.
- David Jones audio sale: David Jones is currently offering up to $100 off the RRP across audio tech from Bang & Olufsen, Bose, JBL and more. Act fast to secure this early-bird Boxing Day offering.
- Kogan: Online shopping platform Kogan has also kicked off its Boxing Day sale early. Highlights include $200 off Dyson V7 Advanced Origin Cordless Vacuums, up to 70% off Kogan pressure cookers and Kogan 42-inch FHD smart TVs for $275.
Early Boxing Day 2022 beauty deals
- 30% off at Adore Beauty: Adore Beauty is boasting discounts of up to 30% off select products from IT Cosmetics, Benefit and many more big brands. This early Boxing Day beauty sale provides the perfect opportunity to get your beauty bag in check ahead of the festivities.
- 50% off at Myer: Myer is marking down select beauty products by up to 50% off the RRP. This sale is also divided into piles of popular shopping categories which is sure to make browsing an easier task.
- 75% off at Sephora: Go-to beauty specialist Sephora is offering discounts up to 75% off select beauty products in its early Black Friday sale. Brands featured include Bite Beauty, Guerlain and Foreo.
- 30% off at Aveda: Globally popular hair and skincare brand Aveda is currently offering a spend and save incentive. Spend $100 and save 10%; spend $150 and save 15%; or spend $200 and save 20%.
- Up to 70% off at Oz Hair and Beauty: Oz Hair and Beauty is boasting huge savings in its Boxing Day warm up beauty sale. Save up to 70% off the RRP across brands like L'Oreal, Fanola and Tom Ford.
- ColourPop sale: Cult cosmetics label ColourPop is offering pre-Boxing Day discounts of up to 70% off right now. The sale includes popular shadow palettes, select so glossy lip glosses and a range of glitter gels - perfect for the festive season ahead.
- 40% off at Cult Beauty: A firm favourite with fans of cult brands, this retailer is currently offering discounts of up to 40% off site-wide.
- Nourished Life sale: Australia's favourite site to source clean beauty brands has discounts of up to 50% off right now. Shop brands like The Beauty Chef, Andalou Naturals and more in its early boxing day beauty event.
- StrawberryNET: StrawberryNET is bringing its A-game to the early Boxing Day beauty sales this year. With discounts of up to 94% off big name brands, this is one event you won't want to miss. Shop now to save big.
Early Boxing Day 2022 fashion deals
- 60% off at THE ICONIC: Online fashion retailer THE ICONIC doesn't disappoint. Score up to 60% off a huge range of men's and women's fashion, footwear, accessories, beauty products and homewares in the lead up to Boxing Day. Shop now to get your wardrobe sorted in time for Christmas.
- 50% off at Cotton On: Affordable fashion retailer Cotton On is on board too. Enjoy discounts of up to 50% off a selection of fashion for men and women.
- 60% off at Beginning Boutique: From festival ensembles to those must-have summer pieces, there's up to 60% off right now at Beginning Boutique.
- 70% off at ASOS: While ASOS will be bringing more heat come Boxing Day, shoppers can already nab themselves up to 70% off a huge range of wardrobe essentials.
- 60% off at NET-A-PORTER: Luxury fashion go-to NET-A-PORTER has already kicked off an up to 60% off event. Browse decadent brands like Balmain, Max Mara and more. Shop now to secure luxury pieces at a steal.
- 60% off at Showpo: Need an excuse to update your wardrobe? Showpo's Boxing Day sale is what you've been waiting for. The retailer is poised and ready to slash prices by up to 60% off site-wide.
- 50% off at boohooMAN: Affordable menswear retailer boohooMAN is offering a massive 50% off everything. This means you'll be able to stock up on summer styles for an absolute steal.
- 50% off at Meshki: Luxe fashion boutique Meshki is currently discounting pieces by up to 50% off. Shop dresses, blazers, activewear and more in this Early Boxing Day sale.
- 62% off at Calvin Klein: Shop now to save big on luxe socks and underwear. Calvin Klein's early Boxing Day sale has landed and you can get up to 62% off site-wide.
- 65% off at Michael Kors: From handbags and boots to sneakers and apparel, you can currently get up to 65% off splurge-worthy styles at Michael Kors.
- 75% off at yd.: Menswear retailer yd. is currently boasting discounts of up to 75%. Shop everything from dress shirts and casual shirts to jackets, coats and more.
- 65% off at Forever New: Forever New is taking up to 65% off more than 1,300 styles. The line-up includes dresses, blazers, playsuits, skirts and more.
- 50% off at Superdry: Popular UK label Superdry is currently offering up to 50% off in its "Outlet" section. Explore a massive range of men's and women's clothing and score half-off the RRP.
- Charles & Keith: If you're on the hunt for an early Boxing Day footwear deal, click across to Charles & Keith. Here you'll find up to 50% off an impressive range of styles.
- 60% off at Oroton: Grab a bargain on a huge range of fashion and accessories. Score up to 60% off selected styles in the Boxing Day sale at Oroton.
- 70% off at White Fox Boutique: With up to 70% off at White Fox Boutique, can you really afford to pass up this pre-Boxing Day sale?
- 50% off at Sportitude: Rework your workout wardrobe for the new year. Get discounts of up to 50% off site-wide at Sportitude.
Early Boxing Day 2022 home and appliance deals
- eBay Boxing Day pre-sale: eBay's best early-bird home deals include 48% off Philips espresso machines, 39% off Google Nest Hubs and 71% off Kitchen Couture 11.5 Litre Air Fryers.
- Dyson sale: Dyson is currently offering shoppers up to $300 off select vacuum cleaners.
- 50% off at Kathmandu: Gear up for a summer adventure with discount of up to 50% off at Kathmandu.
- 30% off at Sheridan: Sheridan is currently offering 30% off storewide when you spend $50 or more. Shop now to take advantage of this early Boxing Day deal.
- Up to 60% off at Sheridan Outlet: Sheridan Outlet is now offering shoppers up to 60% off a huge range of products. This sale includes quilt covers, sheet sets, towels and bathrobes.
- 65% off at Harris Scarfe: Aussie homewares retailer Harris Scarfe is currently running tons of early Boxing Day deals. With up to 65% off across multiple categories, we suggest you seize the day on this early-bird sale.
- $240 off Eva mattress bundles: If you're looking to refresh your bedroom ready for the new year, act fast to save up to $240 off the Eva mattress bundles. Prices start at $510.
- 50% off at Freedom: Major furniture store Freedom is now offering shoppers a great selection of deals. Highlights include up to 55% off mattresses, up to 50% off outdoor and up to 50% off bedroom.
- 30% off at Zanui: Online furniture and homewares retailer Zanui is currently offering shoppers up to 30% off dining tables. Grab a new one in time for Christmas with this early Boxing Day deal.
- 50% off at Amart Furniture: Affordable furniture store Amart is slashing up to 50% off a wide selection of pieces. This includes lounges, bedroom furniture and dining room furniture.
Early Boxing Day 2022 travel deals
- International flights from $1,369 return at Qatar Airways: The Skytrax 5-star rated airline is offering up to 10% off Asia Pacific flights.
- 2 for 1 at TravelTalk: Book a tour for yourself and a friend at no extra cost. Tours include destinations in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
- 64% off Australia getaways at Groupon: Save up to 64% off on trips in Sydney, Sunshine Coast, Adelaide, Brisbane, Launceston, Newcastle, Noosa Heads, Cairns and more.
- 20% off at Adrenaline: If you're looking for an adventure you'll never forget in the new year, Adrenaline is already offering up to 20% off selected experiences. These include adrenaline junkie favourites like skydiving, rally driving and jet boat rides.
Early Boxing Day 2022 miscellaneous deals
- HelloFresh: HelloFresh is offering a total of $200 off over the course of your first 6 deliveries in the lead up to Boxing Day. Start your HelloFresh journey right now to take advantage of this deal.
- 60% off at Booktopia: Stock up on summer reading material today. Booktopia is boasting early Boxing Day discounts of up to 60% off the RRP.
- 50% off at Vistaprint: Prepare for 2023 with 50% off select products including personalised mugs, photo calendars and more.
- 70% off at Wild Secrets: Adult store Wild Secrets is sure to get you in the mood in 2023. Enjoy up to 70% off in this early Boxing Day event.
- Lovehoney: In its bid to spread the love (with an added dusting of pleasure), adult store Lovehoney is currently offering discounts of up to 50% off a selected range of products. In the line-up you'll find sex toys, lingerie, bondage and more.
We'll be updating this page as more deals become available, so bookmark it now to stay in up to date with all the early-bird Boxing Day deals.
Latest sale news
Find out how to get the best savings and biggest discounts from both Black Friday and Boxing day sales this year.Read more…