EA confirms The Sims 4 for PS4 and Xbox One
Xbox One owners won't be the only ones woohoo-ing this November.
In the wake of yesterday's leak that The Sims 4 would be coming to Xbox One, EA has officially confirmed that the previously PC- and Mac-exclusive life-management game will be hitting both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One later this year.
As revealed yesterday, there'll be two versions of the game: a standard edition that will be released on 17 November and a Deluxe Party Edition that will get you early access to the game on 14 November. If that's not soon enough for you, subscribers to EA Access, EA's premium games service, can start Simming it up on 9 November through the service's Play First Trial.
Unlike many previous console Sims games, The Sims 4 will lose nothing in its transition from PC to PS4 and Xbox One. All the modes and customisation from the base game will be present, along with many of the content packs, which will be released post launch. To be honest, though, as long as you can still trap trouble-making Sims in door-less rooms like some kind of sadistic god, we'll be happy.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?