Dyson Boxing Day sales 2021
Score huge discounts on innovative household essentials this Boxing Day at Dyson.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Dyson is one of the most popular household appliance brands the world has to offer. We're here to tell you that things just got a lot more interesting.
Dyson's Boxing Day sales have arrived and there's no better time to score a discount on reliable technology. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
The latest Dyson offers
Popular Dyson coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|21 Jun 2021||Up to $200 off selected Dyson technology||********|
|10 Jun 2021||Up to 25% off Dyson cordfree vacuum, purifier and more||********|
|15 Jun 2021||Bonus gifts available||********|
|10 Jun 2021||$200 off The Dyson V10™ Absolute vacuum||********|
|10 Jun 2021||$200 off The Dyson V8™ Absolute||********|
What products does Dyson sell?
Dyson is a global brand that's most commonly associated with its innovative vacuum cleaners. These include high-performance cordless models, classic upright vacuums and robot vacuums for hands-free cleaning. Dyson is also ahead of the pack with air-filtration systems, fans and heaters, haircare products and hand-drying solutions. If you want a product that fuses style with cutting-edge technology, you can count on Dyson to deliver the goods.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you look forward to the hustle and bustle of an in-store shopping spree during high-profile sale events, you should definitely head down to your local Dyson store during the Boxing Day sales this year. However, in-store shopping isn't suited to everyone.
In fact, the overcrowded aisles and chaotic atmosphere are enough to convince the majority of shoppers to steer clear altogether. But, that doesn't mean you have to miss out. Shop online and grant yourself a stress-free sale shopping spree this Boxing Day.
What will be on sale during the Dyson Boxing Day sale?
Seeing as Dyson is keeping the details of its Boxing Day event under lock and key at the moment, we've had to do a little research into past events to make our predictions this year. Basing this year's sale on what we've seen in the past, we're expecting to see up to 50% off a selection of vacuum cleaners, heaters, fans and haircare products. One thing's for sure though, there's no better time of year to cut costs on Dyson technology.
What is the Dyson returns policy?
You'll have 30 days from the date of your receipt to get in touch with Dyson and let it know of your intent to return. All returns are free of charge and products need to be returned in their original packaging.
Note: Refurbished models are all final sale items and cannot be returned due to a change of mind.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with all the very best deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When planning a sale shopping spree, getting your finances in order first is essential. Dyson products don't come cheap, even during the sales. Work out how much you can afford to spend during your sale shopping spree in advance and stay under budget to avoid winding yourself up in any unwanted debt.
- Make a list. Before shopping the sales is the best time to think about what type of vacuum, heater, fan or anything else you really want. Think about the specifications that the product you intend to purchase needs to have to best suit your lifestyle and write them down. This will help you with the next step.
- Browse in advance. Spend some time perusing the latest Dyson products via the website. Get to know the specifications of each one and work out (using the list you compiled) which product is best suited to your needs. This will make your Boxing Day shopping frenzy so much easier.
- Apply the coupon. Occasionally, Dyson has offered a general site-wide discount during the sales that can be activated by using a promo code during the checkout process. If this happens on Boxing Day, make sure yours is properly applied before completing checkout to avoid paying full price for products you intended to score a discount on.
- Do your research. Many retailers stock Dyson products. Do yourself a favour and check what deals and discounts are being offered elsewhere before completing your purchase direct to avoid missing out on a better deal.
More guides on Finder
Learn how to stake Binance Coin (BNB)
Learn how to stake BNB and start earning income with this straightforward step-by-step guide for both exchanges and wallets.
Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
Due to a lack of clarity surrounding the launch of Ethereum’s much hyped EIP 1559, the premier altcoin may continue to face downward price action in the near term.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI ↑9.3%), Washington H Soul Pattinson & Company (SOL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 23 June 2021.
China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to it’s worst month in years
As mainstream institutions continue to offload BTC, fears regarding the currency's future continue to loom large on the horizon.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between two holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight, Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
5 tax tips every Australian property investor needs to know this financial year
As we reach the end of the financial year, Australian property investors need to work out what they can claim and organise their records.
Ask an Expert