Up to $500 off selected Dyson technology
Dyson is one of the most popular household appliance brands the world has to offer. We're here to tell you that things just got a lot more interesting.
Dyson's Boxing Day sales have arrived and there's no better time to score a discount on reliable technology. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2023 event.
Dyson Boxing Day deals
What products does Dyson sell?
Dyson is a global brand that's most commonly associated with its innovative vacuum cleaners. These include high-performance cordless models, classic upright vacuums and robot vacuums for hands-free cleaning. Dyson is also ahead of the pack with air-filtration systems, fans and heaters, haircare products and hand-drying solutions. If you want a product that fuses style with cutting-edge technology, you can count on Dyson to deliver the goods.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you look forward to the hustle and bustle of an in-store shopping spree during high-profile sale events, you should definitely head down to your local Dyson store during the Boxing Day sales this year. However, in-store shopping isn't suited to everyone.
In fact, the overcrowded aisles and chaotic atmosphere are enough to convince the majority of shoppers to steer clear altogether. But, that doesn't mean you have to miss out. Shop online and grant yourself a stress-free sale shopping spree this Boxing Day.
What will be on sale during the Dyson Boxing Day sale?
Seeing as Dyson is keeping the details of its Boxing Day event under lock and key at the moment, we've had to do a little research into past events to make our predictions this year. Basing this year's sale on what we've seen in the past, we're expecting to see up to 50% off a selection of vacuum cleaners, heaters, fans and haircare products. One thing's for sure though, there's no better time of year to cut costs on Dyson technology.
What is the Dyson returns policy?
You'll have 30 days from the date of your receipt to get in touch with Dyson and let it know of your intent to return. All returns are free of charge and products need to be returned in their original packaging.
Note: Refurbished models are all final sale items and cannot be returned due to a change of mind.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with all the very best deals and discounts throughout the 2023 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When planning a sale shopping spree, getting your finances in order first is essential. Dyson products don't come cheap, even during the sales. Work out how much you can afford to spend during your sale shopping spree in advance and stay under budget to avoid winding yourself up in any unwanted debt.
- Make a list. Before shopping the sales is the best time to think about what type of vacuum, heater, fan or anything else you really want. Think about the specifications that the product you intend to purchase needs to have to best suit your lifestyle and write them down. This will help you with the next step.
- Browse in advance. Spend some time perusing the latest Dyson products via the website. Get to know the specifications of each one and work out (using the list you compiled) which product is best suited to your needs. This will make your Boxing Day shopping frenzy so much easier.
- Apply the coupon. Occasionally, Dyson has offered a general site-wide discount during the sales that can be activated by using a promo code during the checkout process. If this happens on Boxing Day, make sure yours is properly applied before completing checkout to avoid paying full price for products you intended to score a discount on.
- Do your research. Many retailers stock Dyson products. Do yourself a favour and check what deals and discounts are being offered elsewhere before completing your purchase direct to avoid missing out on a better deal.
More guides on Finder
Back to school costs 2024
Parents will fork out $20.3 billion on back to school costs this year - $3,621 each for primary students and $6,957 for secondary students.
Australian bushfire crisis: How Afterpay is helping
The payment service has pledged to donate a minimum of $200,000 to the Australian Red Cross in support of impacted communities.
30+ Australian stores and brands donating profits to the bushfire appeal
Here are some of the retailers offering profits and proceeds to those affected by the fires if you're planning on doing any shopping.
Podcast: The real cost of fast fashion
On this episode of Pocket Money, we investigate the impacts that the fashion industry has on people and the planet, and how to slow it down.
Trenery discount codes and coupons November 2023
Trenery is a fashion label for men and women offering clean, classic cuts and quality craftsmanship with free standard delivery for orders of $100 and more.
Young males love shopping, prefer going in-store
See what the data says and other remarkable trends in the AMP Report. Right now there are plenty of opportunities, and bargains, to go around.
Our top sites offering Afterpay plus the full list of shops for 2023
Did you know that you can now buy now and pay later with these 50 stores?
Australia Post prices are going up again (yes, really)
Your Christmas shopping just got a little more expensive.
Australian GST change: How to still save with online shopping
Australian online shoppers will soon pay an extra 10% on goods purchased from overseas.
The 60+ best online shopping sites in Australia November 2023
Whether you're after fashion, beauty, tech or homewares, we've got a list of great online stores that you need to know about.
Ask an Expert