Get down and dirty with the trailer for the Dynasty reboot
The seminal soap opera is bringing nasty back to Netflix.
The 1980s soap opera Dynasty is snarking its way into the modern day in the form of a reboot series later this year, and Netflix has today dropped the first trailer for the sordid new show.
Full of risqué relationships, devious plots and plenty of backstabbing, the trailer does a great job of capturing the tone of the original show – albeit with a whole lot more under-the-covers action.
Starring Grant Show (Melrose Place), Elizabeth Gillies (Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll) and Australia's own James Mackay (The Dressmaker), Dynasty chronicles the nasty family feud between the Carringtons and the Colbys, two of America's richest families. The first episode will hit Netflix on 12 October, with new episodes arriving every week.
In other reboot news, check out the first trailer for the new season of Will & Grace, heading to Stan later this week.
- Where to watch the 2018 Giro d’Italia online in Australia
- Where to watch the A-League Grand Final online in Australia
- Stan on Qantas: Romper Stomper, No Activity and other originals incoming
- Chromecast Ultra review: Google’s simple streaming solution
- View Finder: Thinking of heading to the movies? Deux it