Browse online at Dymocks for your new favourite book. Use these Dymocks promo codes for a discount when you shop online.
Dymocks has been in the book business for 135 years and sells a vast range of titles to book lovers around Australia. Dymocks bookstores are available in 65 locations around the country, but online shoppers can browse their entire range online and take advantage of flat shipping rates.
Dymocks promo codes and vouchers
Dymocks Review | Pros and Cons
- Free Dymocks app. Skip delivery and dispatch times and download an ebook in minutes to your Android or iOS device.
- Flat-rate shipping. Standard shipping costs $5.99 and express shipping costs $9.99 to Australian addresses.
- Local customer service. Dymocks’ customer service team is based in Australia and available via phone or email from 9am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
- Ebooks purchased from Dymocks are best for iOS and Android devices. If you would like to read an ebook purchased from Dymocks on an ebook reader with a different operating system, you will need to convert them first for the most intuitive reading experience.
- Some books have long dispatch times. Books not currently in stock can take up to 21 days to be dispatched.
How does shipping and delivery work?
Delivery times vary on each order and depend on whether your item is in stock or not. Look for the “availability” notification beside the product description for an estimate on how quickly it will be dispatched. Once dispatched, items sent via standard delivery ($5.99 flat rate) will take 2-4 working days to arrive to most Australian addresses. Express deliveries are usually made overnight and cost $9.99 per order.
What forms of payment does Dymocks accept?
- American Express
What is the return policy?
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to Dymocks within 60 days of purchase for a refund or an exchange. Items must be returned in new, resaleable condition with seals and packaging intact to be accepted. Some items are not eligible for returns, including stationery, gift cards and sale items.