DVD Land is an online store that specializes in DVDs, Blu Rays, Video Games and Manga. A 100% Australian owned store with over 40,000 items to choose from.
DVD Land specialises in online sales of DVDs, BluRays, video games and Manga. They provide a huge range of different titles from well known ones to new releases.
The website is always kept up to date with every new release that becomes available and will endeavour to provide something you are looking for.
DVD Land promo codes and coupons for November 2017
|DVDLand - Flat Rate Shipping Offer||Activate this offer to receive a flat rate of $6.95 shipping and handling fee to anywhere in Australia||
How do I use my DVD Land promo code?
Follow these steps to use your DVD Land promo code.
- Browse through the codes available from DVD Land above and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the DVD Land homepage where you can start looking through the titles available.
- When you've found a title that you'd like to buy, click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process for any other items you'd like to purchase.
- Once you've finished adding items to your shopping basket, click on 'view cart' on the top right hand side of the page.
- On this page, on the right hand side you'll see a section that says 'coupon code: if you have a coupon code, enter it in the box below and click go'. Copy and paste the coupon in this box and click 'go' to validate it.
- Click 'checkout' to proceed to the billing and shipping stage.
Congratulations! You've successfully used your code.
Pros and cons of DVD Land
- Huge range of DVDs. DVD Land has a very extensive list of titles. In fact, it claims that it can get hold of any title that is available in Australia even if it does not actually have it in stock.
- Gift wrapping. The company also offers a limited range of specials together with a gift wrapping service if you wish to buy a present for someone else.
- Weekly newsletter. The company's website has a good newsletter and blog section and readers can find out some information about titles they are interested in.
- Payment methods can be selected depending on preference. Payment is by credit card, PayPal, cheque, bank transfer or money order. The main website makes no mention of how secure payment methods are. You have to register on the website to find out more about payment methods.
Shipping guide for DVD Land
Any goods that DVD Land holds in stock will be shipped within 24 hours. If a title has to be ordered you will be advised by email within 24 hours. Ordered DVDs may take 7 to 10 days to arrive. The shipping method varies according to how fast you want your DVD. Customers within Australia can choose Regular Australia Post, Express Post or delivery by courier. There is a flat rate charge of $6.95 regardless of how many DVDs you order. DVD Land can ship to New Zealand for $14.95 plus $1.95 for each title and a little more for other international orders.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for DVD Land
Generally, there are no refunds or returns for any titles that you have made in error or if you have changed your mind. DVDs may be returned within 14 days if there is a manufacturing error or fault. The company advises its customers to email them first before sending anything back as it reserves the right to refuse or accept a return. If there is a suspected manufacturing error, the manufacturer will inspect the item first. If you wish to cancel an order, this will take 10 business days from the time you advise of the cancellation. Generally, pre orders are regarded by the company as firm orders.
Best selling DVD titles available from DVD Land
DVD Land has now been operating its online DVD, BluRay and TV on DVD service for 10 years. It is 100% Australian owned and basically serves the Australian market although international customers can make use of the service as well, but with additional shipping costs. It sells a huge range of different DVD titles and claims that its range of titles is larger than any other online business in Australia. The company's main warehouse is on the Gold Coast in Queensland, which makes it convenient for deliveries, although the business is available to online customers only.About DVD Land and its history