Duck Cloth is an online store specialising in natural fabrics, particularly cottons with eco-friendly dyes.
Duck Cloth specialises in natural fabrics which include vibrant printed cotton, certified organic cotton, textured linen and hard wearing hemp. From these products cushions, clothing, toys or table runners, board shorts or bags can be made. There is on sale curtain fabrics, children's fabrics and Japanese style fabrics. There is a line available for decorating cottons from Sri Lanka and India. These are yarn dyed and woven, resulting in a contemporary texture. The Liberty of London Products are iconic prints on the finest quality Tana Lawn. The lawn is soft to touch and goes well with all kinds of clothing.
Duck Cloth promo codes and discount vouchers for May 2018
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available.
There doesn't seem to be any coupon codes available for Duck Cloth right now. However, here are the best deals this week:
How do I use my Duck Cloth promo code and discount voucher?
Browse through the coupons above from Duck Cloth and click on the one you'd like use. This will safely redirect you to the Duck Cloth website where you starting browsing through fabrics.
- When you've found a fabric you'd like to buy, choose the length you want and click on 'add to cart'.
- Continue this process if you'd like to add anymore items.
- Once you've finished shopping click on 'shopping cart' on the top right hand corner next to the basket symbol.
- Confirm that your order is correct and where it says 'promotional code', copy and paste your code.
- Proceed to the next step where you can enter your billing and shipping details.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Duck Cloth and saved.
Why shop with Duck Cloth?
- Secure shopping. Duck Cloth is a secure online fabric store located in Melbourne, Australia. On all orders over $120, there is free delivery all over Australia and to many overseas countries. When purchasing online customers personal details are secure as during the checkout procedure personal details are encrypted. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology is used which is one of the most trusted digital certificate providers. When using Visa/Mastercard to pay for an order, the customer is transferred to the eWAY payment page. eWAY is a well known gateway for online payments in Australia's and is compliant with PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
- 14 day exchange policy. It also offers a safe and sensible payment system through either the use of a credit card, bank deposit or PayPal. If the product is returned within 14 days the company also offers a practical and useful returns and exchange policy.
Shipping guide for Duck Cloth
Australia Post is used to deliver orders. All orders will be dispatched from their Melbourne store within 48 hours. 2 – 3 working days should be allowed for delivery to capital cities, while 3 to 5 working days should be allowed for delivery to country and regional areas. 2 to 4 weeks should be expected for delivery time overseas and insurance is available on request. The cost of delivery depends on the total value of the goods you have ordered as well as where you live. Within Australia, Duck Cloth provides free shipping for all goods that are worth more than $120.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Duck Cloth
If you are dissatisfied with the products a refund, exchange or store credit can be arranged. The products must be returned in a saleable condition, clean and undamaged and within 14 days of delivery. If a customer wishes to return a product for a refund or exchange it is necessary to state when returning a product why it is being returned and whether an exchange, a refund or a store credit is required. Generally, any item that is being returned because it has been damaged will be credited with postage as well as the original cost of the item. If you have just changed your mind, then you pay the cost of postage.
About Duck Cloth and its history
Duck Cloth was set up in its Melbourne base in 2007. It is run by a young woman, Lisa Edwards. The store specialises in natural fabrics like cotton, linen and hemp. The name comes from the Dutch word 'doek' which means a certain type of heavy canvas. The English is derived from that and duck canvas or duck cotton tend to be heavy, hard wearing fabrics. Lisa is happy to hear from any of her customers, especially when they are looking for something special. The business produces a useful newsletter and blog section. If you are a regular customer you will find these sections of the website full of information about fabrics in general and especially the items sold by the online store.