Compare prices and get the best deals on campervan and car hire with DriveNow. Find out more and browse special offers here.
DriveNow is an online vehicle rental comparison and booking service that operates around the world. It offers a wealth of industry-specific information to help you make informed rental decisions, and features a user-friendly comparison and reservation tool. There are also no booking fees when you hire a vehicle directly through DriveNow.
DriveNow discount codes and coupons
Popular DriveNow coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|28 Nov 2018||Campervan hire from $5/day||********|
|28 Sep 2017||Hire a car and get your fourth day free||********|
|28 Apr 2017||Price guarantee or you get 10% off||********|
Deals overview for DriveNow
What can I get from DriveNow?
Bestselling destinations from DriveNow
DriveNow Review | Pros and Cons
- Price guarantee. DriveNow guarantees the lowest available price. If you find a cheaper offer on an Australian or New Zealand site, DriveNow will beat it by 10%.
- No hidden fees. DriveNow has no booking fees and the price you see advertised is the full price you’ll pay, including taxes.
- Leading providers. DriveNow partners with the world's leading vehicle rental providers, including Hertz, AVIS, Budget, Europcar and Thrifty.
- Live chat. Get instant answers to your questions via the live chat service.
- Cancellation fees may apply. You could be charged a cancellation fee if you choose to make a prepaid reservation and then cancel your booking or fail to collect your vehicle.
How do I make a booking with DriveNow?
Go to the DriveNow website, enter your pick-up location and dates and click “search now”. Browse the offers and click the green “Book” button when you find one you like. Fill in the required information for your booking. You do not need to enter your credit card details to confirm your reservation unless your booking is prepaid.
You will need to show a valid credit card when you arrive to collect your vehicle. Some providers and vehicles also require a deposit at the time of booking.
What forms of payment does DriveNow accept?
What is the DriveNow cancellation policy?
Cancellation fees may apply if you choose a prepaid booking or if you rent a campervan, which usually requires a deposit.
Any applicable cancellation fees are outlined by the individual providers. You will need to accept their terms and conditions to confirm your reservation.