Rent a car from a car owner safely and easily online with Drive My Car
Drive My Car is a car rental service that connects car owners with car renters. Car renters benefit from a wider choice of cars, flexible pick-up and drop off locations and lower price points compared with a traditional car rental company.
Drive My Car promo codes and coupons
|Subaru XV hire from just $229 per week||Valid for use on select dates. Minimum of 7-day rental to redeem offer. Inclusive of 100km plus extra 100km free per day, roadside assistance and comprehensive insurance.T&C's apply.||
|Car hire from $23 per day||Hire cars across Australia from as little as $32 per day.||
Bestselling destinations from Drive My Car
Drive My Car Review | Pros and Cons
- Rent many types of vehicles. You can rent caravans, trailers and trucks as well as regular passenger vehicles from Drive My Car.
- No additional fees. Insurance, 24/7 roadside assistance and taxes are included in the rental price.
- Long-term rentals available. You can rent a car for periods of 1 day up to 12 months.
- Free to use. It is free to sign up, to browse for cars and to list your car for rent.
- Cancellation fees apply. If you cancel your reservation, you will need to pay 30% of the rental price or a $200 cancellation fee, whichever is greater.
How do I make a booking with Drive My Car?
You have to register to use the service, which includes ID verification and a credit check. Browse for cars and click “book now” to sign up or log in. Enter your desired rental time, your pick-up location and your payment details. Your reservation will be confirmed upon payment.
What forms of payment does Drive My Car accept?
- American Express
What is the Drive My Car cancellation policy?
If you cancel your reservation, you will need to pay a cancellation fee. The fee is 30% of the total reservation, or $200, whichever is greater. If you booked a car for longer than one month, a separate fee will be applied and agreed upon at the time of booking.