Dream big with these AirAsia flights from $99 one way
Take to the skies for a fraction of the price with fares to Bali, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur.
We know that Mondays are all about daydreaming about your next vacation and AirAsia is making your day with its latest MEGA sale.
Flights start from $99 each way between Perth and Bali but can also score flights from Melbourne or Gold Coast to Kuala Lumpur for $139, Sydney to Kuala Lumpur for $159 and Brisbane to Bangkok for $199 one way.
This one really is for the dreamers and planners out there with travel dates between 1 September and 2 June 2020.
The sale ends 17 March and we don't need to tell you twice that the hottest seats always sell out quick.
Make sure one of them is yours, head to Skyscanner or search below to scope out your next holiday.
How good are these AirAsia fares?
- Price: Great. Fares are on par with previous AirAsia sales and the Brisbane to Bangkok route is less than half the price of the next cheapest option.
- Airline: Great. While AirAsia is a budget airline, it has actually been awarded the world's best low-cost airline 10 years straight. If you're going to go budget, these are the guys to choose.
- Travel time: Good. Some flights include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, which are usually quite brief.
- Weather: Great. Weather is dependent on your chosen destination but with almost a year's worth of travel dates to choose from, you should find something to fit your schedule.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day