Everyone loves a bargain. So if you haven’t already, then check out the deals you can get using Dr Grab discount codes.
Based in Sydney, Dr Grab is an international online store, offering thousands of products at low prices and free shipping for most products across Australia.
You’ll find everything from fashion and electronics to sports equipment and children’s toys -- plus there’s a freebies section where you can get great stuff for, you’ve guessed it, free.
Dr Grab promo codes and discount vouchers
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|15 Jan 2019||40% off site-wide + an extra 10% off your order||EXT****|
|15 Jan 2019||$20 off when you spend $100 + FREE shipping||FIN****|
|8 Jan 2019||$10 off your first order in January||JAN****|
|16 Jan 2019||30% off everything||HAP****|
|26 Dec 2018||FREE skincare duo + FREE shipping||RIT****|
|15 Jan 2019||30% off backpacks from Herschel and more||********|
Dr Grab Review | Pros and Cons
- Free shipping. Get all items from Dr Grab (except freebies) delivered free to Australia.
- Return policy. You'll have 30 days to return items on all orders.
- Deep discounts. Daily and weekly sales offering your great bargains.
- No loyalty program. Dr Grab doesn't offer any sort of points system or frequent customer perks.
- Freebies don’t include shipping. While the item itself is considered free, you're stuck with a flat per-item shipping fee, while all other items are shipped for free.
How can I get Dr Grab free shipping?
Shipping is free on most Dr Grab orders across Australia. The freebie items, unfortunately, do not qualify for free shipping. Shipping for these items is a flat rate of $7.99 per item.
What forms of payment does Dr Grab accept?
- American Express
What is the Dr Grab returns policy?
Dr Grab will accept returns on products that are set back within 30 days of purchase. It does, however, reserve the right to charge a handling fee on returns, and the cost of shipping is to be handled by the buyer.
To initiate a return contact the Dr Grab customer service team and explain your situation.