Double your onboard credit with Princess Cruises Twice as Nice sale
Score up to $400 of OBC on sailings around Australia and worldwide.
With winter well and truly underway, you may be getting excited to pull up anchor and explore some sunnier destinations by ship.
Princess Cruises has sailed in with a stunning deal to help quell that wanderlust. Coined the Twice as Nice sale, you can take your pick of six already discounted cruises with a bonus of up to $400 onboard credit (OBC).
For something close to home, check out the 7-night Queensland Cruise from $1,199. Sailing from Brisbane, take in the beauty of the Barrier Reef with stops in Airlie Beach, Cairns, Port Douglas and Willis Island.
If you’re a seasoned cruiser, take a look at the Hawaii, Tahiti & South Pacific Crossing Cruise from $4,809. Spend 28 days sailing from Sydney aboard the Golden Princess. Visit Fiordland National Park, Dunedin, New Zealand, Akaroa, Tauranga, Auckland, Papeete, Moorea, Honolulu, Hilo and Los Angeles.
Cruisers in an inside or outside cabin will receive up to $200 OBC per cabin and balcony, mini-suite and suite cabins will get up to $400 OBC. As a bonus, if you book a mini-suite or suite for 7 nights and longer you’ll score a speciality dining voucher.
Here’s what else you can find in the sale:
- Voyage of the Glaciers (Northbound) Cruise from $1,189: See Alaska on this 7-night cruise sailing from Vancouver aboard the Royal Princess. Visit Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Whittier.
- New Zealand Cruise from $1,799: 13 nights exploring New Zealand with 8 different ports to explore and 5 sea days to relax and take in the views.
- New Caledonia & Vanuatu Cruise from $1,549: Spend 10 nights exploring the best of the South Pacific with stops in Mare, Mystery Island, Port Vila, Champagne Bay, Vanuatu and Luganville.
- New Zealand Cruise from $1,749: A whopping 13 night cruise sailing from Sydney. Visit the highlights of both islands including Bay of Islands, Auckland, Wellington and Fiordland National Park.
Bookings must be made before 31 August 2018 so you know what to do. Head to Flight Centre to inquire about and book your upcoming Princess cruise.
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do
- Vivid Sydney 2021: 7 unique ways to experience it
- Before and after: How COVID-19 affected Australian consumer behaviour
- 10 ways to treat Mum using Dine and Discover on Mother’s Day