Doom and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are coming to Nintendo Switch
Rip and tear wherever you are.
Nintendo dropped some hefty news during its Nintendo direct event this morning, announcing that Bethesda's gory 2016 first-person shooter DOOM is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Demons, brutal melee kills and heavy metal music on a Nintendo platform? Who'd have thunk it?
Upcoming alternate-history shooter Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is also coming to Nintendo Switch, bringing its Nazi-slaughtering gameplay to the hybrid-portable console.
Wolfenstein II isn't due for a Switch release until 2018, but DOOM will hit the system this summer.
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?