Doom and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are coming to Nintendo Switch
Rip and tear wherever you are.
Nintendo dropped some hefty news during its Nintendo direct event this morning, announcing that Bethesda's gory 2016 first-person shooter DOOM is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Demons, brutal melee kills and heavy metal music on a Nintendo platform? Who'd have thunk it?
Upcoming alternate-history shooter Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is also coming to Nintendo Switch, bringing its Nazi-slaughtering gameplay to the hybrid-portable console.
Wolfenstein II isn't due for a Switch release until 2018, but DOOM will hit the system this summer.
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG
- Rick and Morty Virtual Rick-ality Review: Show Me What You Got (in VR)