Doom and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are coming to Nintendo Switch
Rip and tear wherever you are.
Nintendo dropped some hefty news during its Nintendo direct event this morning, announcing that Bethesda's gory 2016 first-person shooter DOOM is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Demons, brutal melee kills and heavy metal music on a Nintendo platform? Who'd have thunk it?
Upcoming alternate-history shooter Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is also coming to Nintendo Switch, bringing its Nazi-slaughtering gameplay to the hybrid-portable console.
Wolfenstein II isn't due for a Switch release until 2018, but DOOM will hit the system this summer.
- Slightly Mad are Two Months Quicker at Building Cars than Polyphony Digital
- Producer Sam Rivera breaks down the player feedback that’s helped shape FIFA 18
- Sony is kicking off an Australian PlayStation 4 Trophy competition
- Creative director Will Ho on the introduction of RNG to Need for Speed Payback
- This week’s best game deals: Aussie Rockstars, remastered Rayman and the return of Ronaldo