Doom and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus are coming to Nintendo Switch
Rip and tear wherever you are.
Nintendo dropped some hefty news during its Nintendo direct event this morning, announcing that Bethesda's gory 2016 first-person shooter DOOM is on its way to Nintendo Switch. Demons, brutal melee kills and heavy metal music on a Nintendo platform? Who'd have thunk it?
Upcoming alternate-history shooter Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is also coming to Nintendo Switch, bringing its Nazi-slaughtering gameplay to the hybrid-portable console.
Wolfenstein II isn't due for a Switch release until 2018, but DOOM will hit the system this summer.
- Save up to $40,596.65 this Black Friday with Steam’s Autumn Sale
- Games With Gold December 2017: A very ratty Christmas
- Over four million Australians watched esports in 2017
- Black Friday 2017: The best Nintendo Switch deals in Australia
- Six compelling reasons why GTA is Rockstar’s next Nintendo Switch title