Domino’s Pizza coupons and vouchers
Get great discounts off your next pizza order from your local Domino’s by using these promo codes, vouchers and coupons.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
If you’re looking for quality pizzas, either delivered or available for pick up, then you may want to place an order with Domino’s. With a range of pizzas, sides and desserts there’s something for everyone in the family.
Their pizza range includes traditional pizzas, value pizzas where you can get more bang for your buck, the Good Choice range if you’re watching your calories, or the Chef's Best range for gourmet-style pizzas.
Popular Uber Eats coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Sep 2020||$10 off your first order||FIN****|
|28 Apr 2020||Order your first Uber Eats today||********|
How do I use my Domino’s promo code?
If you’re using the Dominos website, your discount voucher should be entered during your ordering process. Depending on the type of voucher you have, you may need to change your order so you’re eligible for the discounts.
- Browse through the codes above from Domino's and click on the one you'd like to use. This will safely redirect you to the Domino's website where you can start ordering.
- Copy and paste the code into the box in the top right hand corner of the page where it says "Enter Voucher Code Here" then click "Apply". You'll see that some items may automatically be added—these are applicable to the voucher.
- Have a look at the Domino's menu and choose the foods that you'd like to order that are eligible for the discount.
- After you've finished adding items to your order, click "Next". Domino's will ask whether you'd like to add any sides or desserts to your order. Continue clicking "Next" if you do not wish to add any of these items.
- You'll then be asked whether you'd like to pay by either credit card or cash – choose the option that suits you. Domino's will then confirm your order and you can keep track of the status of your order through the Domino's Pizza Tracker.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Domino's and saved.
If you’re using the Domino’s app, the process is fairly similar. When opening the app, you need to fill in your pickup or delivery details.
- Once you've reached the main menu, select "Add Voucher".
- You'll then be required to enter the voucher code, then press "Find Voucher".
- The details of your voucher will appear, then press "Add to Order". You'll then be taken back to order details where you can continue adding more items for your Domino's order.
- After you've finished adding items to your order, press "Place Order".
- Domino's will then confirm your order details and you can keep track of the status of your order through the Domino's Pizza Tracker.
- Congratulations! You've successfully ordered from Domino's and saved.
Domino’s pros and cons
- Easy ordering. Ordering online is easy through the Domino’s website. You can order at a time and place that suits you and customise your pizzas as much as you want. The Domino’s app is also easy to use and lets you order on your smartphone (available from the App Store and Google Play).
- Delivery straight to your door. You can choose to either pick up or get your pizzas delivered to you if you are short for time.
- Become a member. Get the latest offers and promotions straight into your inbox by signing up as a Domino’s member. You can also sign up at the last stages of your ordering.
- Delivery not available in all areas. Domino’s can only deliver to suburbs surrounding their local franchises. If you live in a remote area, or no-where near a physical Domino’s store, then delivery may be not be available.
- Allergies. Domino’s Gluten Free crust is exposed to a kitchen that does deal with gluten products. Domino’s doesn't not recommend this type of crust for celiac customers.
Picking up your order with Domino’s
Thanks to Domino’s Pizza Tracker, you will know from the moment when your order has been done. You can then go to your local Domino’s store to pick up your order. If you’ve chosen to pay by cash, you’ll then need to pay this when you pick up your pizza order.
Delivery with Domino’s
If you’ve chosen for your order to be delivered from Domino’s, you can also see through the Pizza Tracker how long it will take for your order to be delivered. Delivery times vary according to how far you live from your local Domino’s store.
Refunds and exchanges with Domino’s
If you are not completely satisfied with your Domino’s Pizza experience, Domino’s will try to correct it or refund your money, though refunds will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the manager on duty. When orders have been incorrectly made, Domino’s will happily exchange your pizza for the correct one.
About Domino’s and its history
Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Ltd is one of the largest pizza chains within Australia serving over 60 million pizzas a year with 570 stores. It was originally founded in the USA in 1960 by Tom Monaghan and his brother James in Ysilanti, Michigan USA. Initially it was called "DomiNick’s Pizza Inc" but in 1965, James traded his half of the business.
Today, Domino’s Australia Chief Executive Officer Don Meij is focused on customer service, rolling out their first Store Rating Feedback App that allows you to rate your feedback about Domino’s on Facebook. Don bought himself his first Domino’s franchise at Caboolture in January 1996 and it became one of the biggest Domino’s store in Australia.
In 2001, Don sold his store to operate as a corporate store and then took on the role of Director of Corporate Operations. Domino’s new Chef's Best range was also introduced this year, providing healthier choices to Australian public. The team at Domino’s still remains committed to purchasing the highest quality ingredients for their pizzas, as well using fresh pizza dough, so that their customers have the best experience.
- Find current coupon codes for similar retailers in our food and drinks category.
More guides on Finder
Pizza Capers delivery in Australia
Order high-quality pizza, pasta and salads online for home delivery. Find out which delivery service to use to get the best deal for your money.
Pizza Hut delivery in Australia
Largest pizza chain delivers pizzas to your doorstep. Read on for deals on their lunch pizzas and more.
Where to order Domino’s delivery in Australia
Here are all the delivery services to order your favourite Domino’s pizza from - plus all the discounts for even cheaper food.
Where to order Zambrero delivery in Australia
Zambrero now delivers your favourite dish to your door. Find a delivery service that suits you best while enjoying more off with its vouchers and discounts.
Where to order Oporto delivery online
Find our where to order Oporto from online, and how you can save up to $10 off your order.
Food delivery in Mackay
Find the best restaurants in Mackay that deliver straight to your door with these food delivery apps. Plus get offers to save on your order.
Where to order Subway delivery online in Australia
Have your favourite sandwich brought straight to your good. Get Subway delivered with these apps and sites for free delivery deals, discount codes and contactless delivery.
Lanmodo discount codes and coupons November 2020 | FREE shipping on all orders
Save big on an innovative and protective tent for your car by making the most of these Lanmodo discount codes.
Where to get Hungry Jacks delivery online
Craving burgers? Here's where to order Hungry Jack's online, including where to get free delivery, contactless-drop-off and coupons to help you save on your meal.
Lego promo codes and coupons November 2020: Get 30% off
LEGO is adored by children and adults alike. Cut costs on your next set with these amazing discount codes.
Ask an Expert