Do a summer in the US with Las Vegas flights from $906 return
Deal yourself in, because there are some cheap seats to fill.
Fiji Airways and Virgin Australia are heading to Las Vegas, USA, from September to the end of November, taking off from $906 return. You're getting a great deal any time you find flights there for under $1,000 return, but picking them up can be easier said than done.
That's because these prices usually only show up when there's limited space remaining, and seats at these prices tend to get scooped up fast.
As an added bonus, these flights are coming in a shade cheaper (about $20 to $50) than most Fiji Airways seat-filler sales, and depending on your choice of route you can also enjoy a tropical stopover in Fiji, and do a leg with Virgin Australia to snag some Velocity points.
You'll be heading there in autumn, which is honestly one of the best times to visit Vegas as it's not too hot and not too cold. The nightlife is still very much in full swing, but you won't be swamped by crowds, which tend to thin out after the peak summer period.
Search for flights in September, October or November below to grab your deal. Sample routes, prices and dates are below.
- Brisbane to Las Vegas - from $906 return. Dates include 31 October - 15 November and 24 October - 29 November.
- Melbourne to Las Vegas - from $906 return Dates include 11-20 September, 22 October - 15 November.
- Sydney to Las Vega - from $931 return. Dates include 6-15 September, 6-21 September.
As this is a last-minute deal, it's available until sold out.
Find flights to Las Vegas
- Jetstar sale drops Hamilton Island fares from $99 a pop
- Virgin Australia sale drops fares from $69 across 300,000 seats
- First Jetstar sale of the year has $37 flights across Australia
- Take off from $75 in the latest Virgin Australia Happy Hour sale
- Fly across Australia from $99 with Qantas’s 2020 Boxing Day sale
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes