Do a summer in the US with Las Vegas flights from $906 return
Deal yourself in, because there are some cheap seats to fill.
Fiji Airways and Virgin Australia are heading to Las Vegas, USA, from September to the end of November, taking off from $906 return. You're getting a great deal any time you find flights there for under $1,000 return, but picking them up can be easier said than done.
That's because these prices usually only show up when there's limited space remaining, and seats at these prices tend to get scooped up fast.
As an added bonus, these flights are coming in a shade cheaper (about $20 to $50) than most Fiji Airways seat-filler sales, and depending on your choice of route you can also enjoy a tropical stopover in Fiji, and do a leg with Virgin Australia to snag some Velocity points.
You'll be heading there in autumn, which is honestly one of the best times to visit Vegas as it's not too hot and not too cold. The nightlife is still very much in full swing, but you won't be swamped by crowds, which tend to thin out after the peak summer period.
Search for flights in September, October or November below to grab your deal. Sample routes, prices and dates are below.
- Brisbane to Las Vegas - from $906 return. Dates include 31 October - 15 November and 24 October - 29 November.
- Melbourne to Las Vegas - from $906 return Dates include 11-20 September, 22 October - 15 November.
- Sydney to Las Vega - from $931 return. Dates include 6-15 September, 6-21 September.
As this is a last-minute deal, it's available until sold out.
Find flights to Las Vegas
- Hop around Australia from $99 in latest Qantas sale
- Full-service New York flights down to just $940 return
- Athens or Berlin from $299 each way with these cheap Scoot flights
- New Tigerair sale crashes Jetstar’s party with $43.95 fares within Australia
- Last-minute flights to Scandinavia from $729 return
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes