Use your promo code to get a discount on fashion at online boutique Dissh.
Dissh is a Queensland-based collection of boutique concept stores with an online shopping platform. The online store aims to bring must-have labels to Australian women and girls who know what they want, and like to express their individuality.
They stock iconic and youthful labels such as I.AM.GIA, Billini, Minc Collections and many more. They also have their own in-house label featuring on-trend fashion pieces created by the design team at Dissh.
To finish off the look and add a final flourish to a new outfit, shoppers can also browse through the large selection of accessories, jewellery and shoes.
Current Dissh promo codes and coupons
How do I use my Dissh promo code?
- Browse through the selection online at dissh.com.au.
- When you have found an item you would like to buy, choose your size, quantity and colour (if applicable) and click "Add to Bag".
- Click "View Bag" on the pop-up window that appears.
- Enter your promotional code in the box provided and click "Apply".
- Click "Checkout" to enter your billing details, shipping preferences and place your order.
That’s it! You have successfully saved on fashion at Dissh.
How does Dissh shipping and delivery work?
The Dissh E-Boutique Warehouse is open Monday to Friday.
All packages are shipped with Australia Post Eparcel. Packages are trackable, and require a signature upon delivery. If you think you will not be at home, consider having your package delivered to your workplace, or a location where you are likely to be during delivery hours. Anyone residing at the address nominated during checkout can sign for the package.
If there is no-one to sign, your package will be dropped at the nearest Post Office, and a calling card will be left to notify you.
All orders received before 12pm (EST) are packed up and dispatched on the same day.
You may select either express or standard service at checkout. Packages shipped with the standard service may take three to five days to be delivered. Packages sent with the express service usually arrive the next business day to metropolitan areas, and within two to three days to regional areas.
Dissh charges a flat rate for shipping, $5 for standard and $10 for express.
While all efforts are made to ensure swift delivery, over busy periods (like Christmas), there may be some delay in processing and dispatching orders, or Australia Post might experience delays. You can check the Australia Post Eparcel holiday schedule on their website.
How to I exchange or return items to Dissh?
If you receive your item and its not the right size, not quite the right fit, or you have changed your mind, you can exchange it for another item of the same value, or for a gift voucher for use in any Dissh retail store or online. To make an exchange, fill in the returns form that comes in your package, or download it from the Dissh website.
If your item is faulty, fill in the faulty returns form and send it back for an exchange, a gift voucher, or a refund.
All items must be returned within 14 days of the date printed on your invoice and must in the condition you received them: new, unwashed, and with the original labels and swing tags attached. Items with makeup stains or that smell of deodorant or perfume will not be accepted.
What forms of payment does Dissh accept?
Dissh accepts major credit and debit cards (Visa, American Express and Mastercard), and PayPal. You can nominate which form of payment you prefer during checkout.
What can I buy from Dissh?
- Dresses. Be frock-ready for every season with huge range of dresses at Dissh.
- Shoes. From boots and booties, to wedges, sandals, and heels, Dissh has your feet covered.
- Skirts. A skirt for every mood, from bohemian princess to high-flying urban chic.
- Tops. Find the perfect top for casual wear, going out, or browse through the range of classic t-shirts.
- Playsuits and jumpsuits. Flirty, youthful, and stylish additions to any wardrobe.
- Accessories.Put the perfect finishing touch for your look with hats, bags, stand-out jewellery pieces, scarves, and sunglasses.
What brands does Dissh sell?
- All About Eve
- Angel Biba
- Betty Basics
- Maurie & Eve
- Finders Keepers
- Hunter Gatherer
- May The Label
- Mink Pink
- Noughts and Crosses
- One Teaspoon
- Somedays Lovin
Dissh Review | Pros and cons
- Join the Dissh Hit List to get all the inside info on exclusive promos, new arrivals, sales, competitions and more.
- Large selection of in-house and established concept labels.
- Same day dispatch for orders received before 12pm (EST).
- Flat shipping rates. $10 for express and $5 for standard.
- Packages shipped with trackable and reliable Australia Post Eparcel.
- 14-day returns. If there is a problem with your item you must return it within 14 days, which is a shorter time than some other online retailers.
- Items will not be refunded if you simply change your mind. You can instead exchange it for an item of equal value, or receive the value of your returned item in the form of a gift voucher for Dissh.
About Dissh Australia
Dissh is a Queensland based fashion boutique store for women and girls with a comprehensive online store. It brings together some of the most popular local labels, concept designers, and boutiques under one roof.