Daud returns in Dishonored 2 DLC Death of the Outsider
And Meagan Foster is along for the ride.
Last year's Dishonored 2 was an exemplary follow up that improved on the original in almost every way. One thing that particularly stood out was Rosario Dawson's performance as the mysterious Meagan Foster. The one thing Dishonored 2 hasn't had up until now, was some additional story DLC.
Considering the critical success of the first game's DLC, which starred the series antihero Daud in the lead role.
Today at Bethesda's E3 conference, the sequel's first DLC Death of the Outsider has been announced and Daud and Meagan Foster are returning for one last job. That job? Take down the ethereal Outsider, the seemingly neutral party in the Dishonored series who grants powers to protagonists and antagonists alike.
Check out the trailer for Dishonored 2: Death of the Outsider above.
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review