Discover Europe from $999 return, flying Emirates
Plus, you can tack on accommodation for less than $50 per night.
Flight Centre has unveiled a companion fare sale on Emirates flights to Paris, Rome and Amsterdam in early 2019.
Fares start from $999 return whether you're flying out of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin or Hobart.
The catch is that you need to book two or more seats to nab this deal. Time to convince the other half, bestie, parent, friend, etc. It's also a flash sale that ends 26 September, so you need to hustle!
Book now through Flight Centre today. While you're there, you can also tack on accommodation. This starts from $145 per person for a 3-night stay, which boils down to $48.33 per night, per person. Pretty sweet, right?
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Any Emirates fare to Europe under $1,000 return is a winner in our eyes as, more often than not, you'll find the lowest fare skimming the $1,000+ mark.
- Airline: Great. Emirates is a 4-star, full service airline and is hailed as one of the top 5 airlines in the world. It also allows for a generous 35kg of luggage – even in economy.
- Points: Good. If you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can earn points provided that the service has a Qantas codeshare (most do). Just make sure you supply your FF number when you book. Emirates Skywards members will also earn points.
- Travel time: Good. All Emirates flights include a stopover in Dubai, which is a good way to break up your trip.
- Weather: OK. Flights are for journeys in February and March 2019 which is winter and early spring. It's not the most ideal time to travel weather-wise, but it is low-season so you'll be blessed with small to no crowds at popular experiences like the Eiffel Tower and the Sistine Chapel as well as with budget prices.