DiDi launches in the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast with free rides
Trial a new rideshare service over the next three weeks for nix.
Chinese rideshare platform DiDi has been quickly making a name for itself around the nation. Already available in Melbourne, Geelong, Newcastle and Brisbane, it's now finally been rolled out in the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
To mark the occasion, DiDi is giving locals the chance to trial the service in both areas absolutely free. For the next three Saturdays – 28 September, 5 October and 12 October – new users who sign up to the app can sling one free ride up to the value of $15.
That's not all. To really win you over DiDi is also offering new users in the Gold Coast and the Sunshine Coast 50% off their first three trips. To nab this deal you'll have to ride within the first 14 days of signing up. The discount is also capped at $10 per ride, so aim for those $20 trips to get the biggest savings.
To give you an idea of where you can go, Gold Coast rides are available as far north as Stapylton and as far south as Coolangatta. Sunshine Coast rides can get you as far north as Noosa and as far south as Caloundra and Berrwah.
You can download the DiDi app through iTunes or the Play Store now and catch the latest DiDi deals here.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- How you can be Emily in Paris Down Under
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge