We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Designer Online is an Australian-based online store that offers a large range of authentic international designer labels at competitive prices. The online store stocks top-end designer products for men, women and children, as well as travel luggage, handbags, lifestyle and gift items.
The easy search tool enables you to browse through these categories, search by designer or take advantage of sale specials. Aussie shoppers are now able to take advantage of even further discounts by using these promo codes.
Designer Online promo codes and discount vouchers for June 2021
How do I use my Designer Online promo code?
- Search through the provided discount codes and select the one that you want to use.
- Shop at designeronline.com.au and choose from the wide range of authentic designer products.
- When you find an item you want to buy, click ‘Add to Cart’.
- In your shopping cart you will see a list of your items and their prices. In the right-hand column, enter your coupon code in the box provided and click ‘Go’.
- Continue through checkout as normal by clicking ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
- Enter your payment details and your shipping address.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Designer Online and saved.
Pros and cons of Designer Online
- Designer products. Designer Online selects its product range from authorised distributors of top brands from around the world, allowing you to make an easy purchase of multiple items from different labels all in the one place.
- Save on shipping. Shipping is free if you are getting your items delivered to an Australian address and you spend over $75.
- Gift wrapping. Designer Online offers free gift wrapping and sells gift cards as well.
- Shipping costs apply to small orders. If you are spending less than $75 you will be charged $8.95 for shipping.
Shipping guide for Designer Online
If you are in Australia, shipping is free for orders over $75. For orders under $75, shipping will set you back $8.95. If you are having items shipped to an international address, Designer Online will charge a flat rate of $25 for all orders.
Leave between one and 10 days for the item to arrive to an Australian address and about 14 days for international orders. If your order is urgent you can contact Designer Online to arrange a speedy delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Designer Online
Designer Online strives for 100% customer satisfaction with a money-back guarantee with no questions asked if you are not entirely happy with your purchase, providing the item is unused and you request a refund within 14 days of purchase. If the reason for return is a result of an error on the part of Designer Online, the company will pay the shipping costs.
If you need to return an item:
- Login to your Designer Online account
- Go to ‘My Account’ and then ‘Complete Orders’
- Click the ‘Returns’ button
Allow four weeks for your refund to arrive in your account.
About Designer Online and its history
Designer Online strives to select the highest-quality products from authentic designer labels all over the world and make them widely available and affordable here in Australia. Established in July 2000 in New South Wales, the company’s mantra is no fakes, imitations or designer-inspired products, so Designer Online uses only a select few authorised distributors from Europe, the USA , Canada and Australia to ensure only the best products reach its customer base.
Designer Online prides itself on professional and friendly customer service and offers a 100% money-back guarantee.
More guides on Finder
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Learn how to stake Binance Coin (BNB)
Learn how to stake BNB and start earning income with this straightforward step-by-step guide for both exchanges and wallets.
Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
Due to a lack of clarity surrounding the launch of Ethereum’s much hyped EIP 1559, the premier altcoin may continue to face downward price action in the near term.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI ↑9.3%), Washington H Soul Pattinson and Company (SOL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 23 June 2021.
China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to its worst month in years
As mainstream institutions continue to offload BTC, fears regarding the currency's future continue to loom large on the horizon.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight! Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
Ask an Expert