Post your creative projects on DesignCrowd today and find the best design the world has to offer.
DesignCrowd is a renowned worldwide internet-based marketplace focused on providing design services. The company gives you the opportunity to access freelance graphic designers and design studios from all over the globe through a process referred to as crowdsourcing.
When you post a project on DesignCrowd, you will be able to benefit from the services of the top global designers available, at prices anyone can afford. If you need a logo, a website, print or graphic design, DesignCrowd has experts who will take your project and provide you with impressive results.
Valentine's Day doesn't have to just include flowers. Have something unique designed for your significant other. Whatever you can think of, DesignCrowd has the capacity to produce it for you.
DesignCrowd promo codes and discount vouchers for January 2017
Show code & visit siteJU****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Top picks from DesignCrowd
Brochure design from DesignCrowd
You can design your brochure with the help of professional designers at Design CrowdView details
How do I post a project?
Posting a design project on DesignCrowd is very easy. Read the following step-by-step process on how to go about it:
- Once you are on the DesignCrowd homepage, click 'Get Started Now'.
- Select the type of design you need from the wide range of products available.
- Provide your account details and click 'Proceed to brief details'.
- Enter some information about your project and explain briefly to designers what you need. Remember that the more concise your brief is the better your final product will be
- Click 'Proceed to payment options' and select your preferred package option.
- Finalise your order by submitting payment via your preferred method.
- Wait for your designs to start arriving in your inbox and provide feedback to artists if you need edits or improvements.
- Choose the best design to download.
Pros and cons of DesignCrowd
- Commitment to quality. DesignCrowd has developed features that foster creativity on its marketplace. Examples include blind submissions and adequately compensating designs of superior quality. This practice has assisted the company to source the best talents from all over the globe.
- 24-hour service. Regardless of your location in the world, you can post a project on the company's site anytime during any business day and you'll be assisted.
- 100 per cent money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your design, DesignCrowd will refund your money.
- Turnaround times. When you order a design from DesignCrowd, you'll have to wait for a couple number of days before it is finally delivered.
How does DesignCrowd work?
After you've posted a project on DesignCrowd, it will be completed and delivered 100 per cent online. You'll select your preferred turnaround time of three, five or 10 days. Once you post a design project, expect to get more than 50 designs from various designers. Your first designs will usually start arriving within one day of posting your task.
You will continue to receive the designs until your deadline date and you can do away with the ones that do not interest you. You can also request changes from designers until you get the perfect design. Once your project is finished, you'll get all the important files and copyright ownership you'll need. Money is then distributed to the designers.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with DesignCrowd
If the design does not meet your expectations, you are free to contact DesignCrowd and it will look for other designers for you. If you are still not pleased with the work, simply request a refund within 60 days of your project. DesignCrowd offers a 100 per cent money back guarantee to customers. If you request your design to be revised to meet your requirements, it will be done until you get the perfect design you need.
About DesignCrowd and its history
Founded in 2008, DesignCrowd (previously called DesignBay) is a privately-held company that aims to provide individuals with a platform to showcase their creativity and to offer businesses with high-quality design services. The company has more than 100,000 designers from different locations around the globe.
In late 2011, DesignCrowd acquired an online marketplace for quality template logos and brands (previously referred to as Brandstack) and consequently established BrandCrowd. Currently, DesignCrowd has incorporated the Brandstack service into its existing community.