Shop online for the best takeaway food and save time and money on all types using these active coupons.
Delivery Hero is an Australian food delivery company that can offer a wide variety of foods and deliver them to your home fast. The online delivery system is very easy to use and you can have your order by following three simple steps. You will first have to enter your suburb, then choose a restaurant and choose whatever you want to eat. Your food will be delivered as soon as you decide on your order.
You can pay through most of the online payments methods such as cash on delivery, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and others. You can even access Delivery Hero by using the app from your smartphone, so you can order at the office or on your way home.
Working Promo Codes for Delivery Hero for July 2019
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|9 Jul 2019||15% off Ray-Ban, Prada, Oakley, Gucci sunglasses and more||FIN****|
|29 May 2019||15% off everything||FIN****|
|11 Jun 2019||$15 off first and second box||CAC****|
|28 Jun 2019||50% off everything||BAB****|
|31 May 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
How do I use my Delivery Hero promo code?
Follow these simple steps to use your promotional code.
- Browse the Delivery Hero codes and above and click on the one you'd like to use. You'll be safely redirected to the Delivery Hero where you can choose your suburb.
- Choose one of the restaurants available in the specified area and click on 'Preorder'.
- Select the food by clicking the 'Add to order' button.
- Repeat the process for any new orders that you make.
- Enter your delivery address, choose the time for delivery and specify that you have a promotional code in the 'Additional message' box.
- Alternatively, if you're paying by credit card, click on this option and box will appear stating ‘Do you have a coupon?' copy and paste your code here.
- Choose your payment method and confirm the order by clicking on the 'Order now' button.
Pros and cons of Delivery Hero
- Order through the App. The fact that you can order from Delivery Hero using Apps on your smartphone adds convenience as you can save time and order from wherever you are at any time.
- Time saving. Instead of searching for pizza deliveries and other home deliveries from different restaurants, with Delivery Hero you save time as you can find any type of food that you want by browsing only one site.
- Customer reviews. You can find customer reviews on most of the Australian restaurants connected to Delivery Hero on their website, so you can have an idea about how the food and services are at specific restaurants before ordering from them.
- Mandatory account. You have to create an account with Delivery Hero in order to be able to use their online platform, which means that you may receive promotional emails from time to time.
Shipping guide for Delivery Hero
At Delivery Hero you can either order food to arrive to you immediately, or you can order the food for another day. Deliveries across Australia are made as fast as any other normal home delivery food company, depending on the area in which you leave in. You can generally get an idea about how much it will take for the order to arrive by searching for this information on the Delivery Hero website or you can ask about this when you place your order. Orders can be placed using the website, App or by phone via the Delivery Hero hotline. The delivery fee is generally a flat fee of $5.
Returns, refunds or exchanges with Delivery Hero
As Delivery Hero delivers only food from other restaurants, the return and exchange process differs from restaurant to restaurant. The only thing that Delivery Hero can guarantee is that, in the unlikely event that you consider you have paid more or received less for an order, the company's customer care team will solve the issue immediately.
About Delivery Hero and its history
Delivery Hero was launched in 2011 and is one of the largest online food ordering platforms that incorporates most of the Australian restaurants. The company is located in Sydney and will soon expand its services across the whole Australasia region.