DeepCrawl makes technical SEO simple
Optimise your technical SEO and boost your site's visibility with a little help from DeepCrawl.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
DeepCrawl labels itself as the world’s most comprehensive website crawler. Its ambition is to make websites more accessible and effective. It’s headquartered in London, UK, and currently has clients in more than 50 countries. Its basic plan is available for US$79/month.
What does DeepCrawl do?
DeepCrawl has eight main features it touts for the purpose of resolving technical issues that affect a site’s SEO capabilities. They include the following:
- Monitoring. This feature allows you to schedule web crawls to keep your web analytics current. They can be done hourly, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Migration. DeepCrawl gives a complete comparison of your website versus. its staging area and gives you report of the differences between them in a single crawl. New XML sitemaps are also tested here.
- Architecture. When your site is struggling to be seen but you just can’t puzzle out why, the problem often lies in the architecture. DeepCrawl allows you to crawl your URL, your sitemap, or any other part of your website and use any analytics possible.
- Panda. Google Panda was the 2011 change to the website’s search results algorithm. DeepCrawl can properly identify your Panda penalty web pages and suggest changes to either remove them altogether or improve them. DeepCrawl’s tree diagram site explorer can find where the weaknesses and breakdowns are occurring and help to rectify them.
- Penguin. Google Penguin is the 2012 algorithm that aimed to decrease the search engine rankings of websites violating Google’s Webmaster Guidelines. DeepCrawl uses duplicate detection methods to pull out duplicate meta titles and descriptions. This is done with DeepCrawl’s in-house ranking system known as DeepRank.
- User Experience. User experience (UX) and bad SEO are two spokes in the wheel of poor results. DeepCrawl can realise where UX is lacking and causing your websites to fail to capture the visitor’s attention.
- International Website Launch. DeepCrawl keeps your international website on point to ensure it’s getting the same great Google treatment as your original site. This includes telling search engines which version of your site is most relevant to a user, based on language and location.
- Competitive Analysis. Enter the URL of a competitor and allow DeepCrawl to get a report on what it’s doing right and what it’s missing out on from a web crawl.
DeepCrawl also offers an API for all users that includes a key and instructions. The API can be white labelled with your own logo and colour scheme as well.
Plans and pricing
All DeepCrawl pricing plans come with one free month. Its plans are available to purchase in US dollars, Pounds or Euros.
|Starter||US$72/month (billed yearly)|
US$79/month (billed monthly)
|Consultant||US$182/month (billed yearly)|
US$199/month (billed monthly)
|Agency||US$457/month (billed yearly)|
US$499/month (billed monthly)
|Agency Pro||US$916/month (billed yearly)|
US$999/month (billed monthly)
Prices last checked August 2017
Pros and cons
DeepCrawl gives users the opportunity to enhance their website’s SEO and user experience through intensive web crawls.
- DeepCrawl has several case studies featured on its site that can help SEO/UX novices get a better grasp of what the service does.
- Offers a robust community of support with blogs, press releases, events, a customer advisory board and more.
- The landing page is very sparse and lacks information about what the service does. Most of that information is located in the Help/FAQs section.
- During our research of the site, several of its pages were unavailable due to either downtime or maintenance work.
FAQs about DeepCrawl
More guides on Finder
Best energy provider in Australia
Learn how to compare energy providers in your state with our free online tool.
Selling on Shopify vs Etsy
This guide for online sellers compares Shopify and Etsy side by side to find out which platform is easiest to use and offers the best value for money.
Enterprise blockchain adoption is happening. Here’s why you don’t see it
Some of the world's largest businesses are already using live blockchain solutions.
How to do technical analysis and read the cryptocurrency market
There’s much to gain and lose in the volatile cryptocurrency market. If you want to make the best decisions, then you need to understand how to do a technical analysis. This guide from finder will tell you everything you need to know.
NEM (XEM) price prediction 2021
Your guide to NEM and the factors that might affect the price of its native token, XEM.
How to buy, sell and trade Lisk (LSK)
Learn more about the Lisk ecosystem, including a list of exchanges that let you buy, sell and trade the LSK token in Australia.
Verge (XVG) price prediction 2021
Your guide to the cryptocurrency Verge (XVG) and the factors that could affect its price in the coming weeks and months.
Automate your business’s SEO with SheerSEO
SheerSEO offers mid-level to full-spectrum SEO packages for individual websites, businesses and SEO agencies and professionals. Its user-friendly interface features visual representations of most tracking elements.
Optimise your website’s images with Kraken
Speed up your website’s load times and reduce the size of images while maintaining their quality with Kraken.io.
Host Geek promo codes and coupons April 2021
Host Geek is an Australian web hosting, domain registration and online service company that can help you maximise your website’s potential.
Ask an Expert