Australian-made Death Squared to be released on Nintendo Switch
SMG Studios' cooperative puzzler goes handheld on 13 July.
This year's match made in heaven is Death Squared on Nintendo Switch. The cooperative puzzler by Sydney-based SMG Studios (One More Line, One More Dash) will arrive on the Nintendo Switch next month on 13 July.
If you're yet to experience it, SMG's Death Squared tasks up to four players with guiding adorable multi-coloured cubes through a hazardous labyrinth of trip lasers and pitfalls. Levels are designed so that each player must coordinate each step in perfect harmony, lest they sacrifice their cube to the pits. With its local co-op focus and pick-and-play nature, Death Squared is the perfect fit for Nintendo's shiny new console.
Death Squared was a standout title for us on the floor at last year's Rooster Teeth Expo in Sydney.
Purchase Nintendo Switch from eBay
Purchase the Nintendo Switch with grey Joy-Cons or Neon Blue and Red Joy-Cons from eBay today.View details
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale