Use this promo code to get a discount on classic DC skate shoes.
DC Shoes is one of the world’s most recognisable skate brands. The label was founded in 1994 as a subsidiary of Quiksilver and has quickly grown, expanding into men's, women’s and kid’s clothes and apparel, technical wear and boards. Their skate shoes are somewhat of an icon, known for their comfort and classic lines and have a huge following within the skater community.
DC Shoes discount codes and coupons
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|19 Feb 2019||15% off dresses, sandals, accessories & more||SAV****|
|18 Feb 2019||$25 off your first order: New customers only||COL****|
|14 Feb 2019||50% off Napoleon Perdis makeup||NAP****|
|11 Feb 2019||10% off orders over $200||FIN****|
|13 Feb 2019||15% off your orders||FIN****|
|19 Feb 2019||40% off everything + FREE shipping||********|
What can I buy from DC Shoes?
- DC Shoes for Men – At DC Shoes, you can buy a range of mens shoes, including the classic skate style, action sport shoes, casual shoes, mid and high-tops, casual shoes, and thongs.
- DC Shoes for Women – Women’s shoes come in casual styles, trainers, mid and high-tops, and thongs. The women’s line keeps the brand’s iconic skater style with a feminine twist, with colours and slimmer lines.
- DC Shoes for Kids – Kids shoes are available for boys and girls aged 0–9 and 10–16. You can choose high-top or skate shoes in a dynamic range of colours and prints, for skaters in training.
- DC Shoes for Skate – The classic skate shoe is designed for ultimate function while riding with a colour palette and design that’s fresh and on-trend.
- DC Shoes for Snow – DC Shoes snow boots and snowboard boots continue the brand’s mission of function mixed with style. The boots are designed to be comfortable and light, so you’re always ready to lock in and ride.
DC Shoes Review | Pros and Cons
- Free standard shipping is available for most orders around Australia.
- Free express shipping for orders over $100.
- DC Shoes are designed with function in mind. The shoes for sport, skate and snow are developed with professional riders to ensure their performance in all conditions.
- Orders placed before 3pm AEST are usually dispatched and shipped on the same day.
- When you make your purchase, you’ll receive a tracking number that you can use to keep an eye on the progress of your package.
- If you need your shoes now, and your order is less than $100, you’ll need to pay an extra $4.95 for express shipping.
How can I get DC Shoes free shipping?
Free standard shipping is available for most orders within Australia. The exception to this is for bulky or fragile items (such as snowboards). Standard shipping takes 3–4 days to most Australian addresses. Delivery to rural addresses may take 7–10 days. If you live in a regional area, DC Shoes recommends that you select express shipping at the checkout.
Express shipping is available for $4.95 for orders under $100. Your order will be express shipped for free if it’s $100 or more. Delivery by express post takes 1–2 days to most address.
What forms of payment does DC Shoes accept?
You can pay at the checkout with:
- American Express
What is DC Shoes’ returns and exchange policy?
DC Shoes accepts returns for all reasons including for change of mind.
If you purchased your item at full price, you have 100 days to return it. Sale items must be returned within 30 days of purchase. To return an item by post, fill out the returns form you received with your package and repack your item. Remember to include your proof of purchase. Then, secure the postage label and take it to your nearest Post Office.
Items must be in their original condition to be accepted. That is, they must be unwashed, unworn (except to try them on), unaltered, and in their original packaging.