David Beckham is starting a men’s grooming line and is there anything he can’t do?
I think it's safe to say David Beckham can do no wrong and this new men's grooming line will be no different!
Celebrities had a HOT year when it came to launching their own companies. Take Rihanna starting Fenty Beauty or Kim Kardashian launching the KKW Beauty Brand for example. I mean, even David Beckham's wife isn't a stranger to starting her own line with the Victoria Beckham and Reebok collaboration launching this year.
But who says the males can't get in on the fun? Cue David Beckham, arguably one of the world's most famous human beings. Well, he just went ahead and decided to get into the grooming business, and we're just over here slow clapping. It is a line backed by affordable brand L'oreal Luxe and will consist of 21 products including a range of mens face wash, beard oil, and hair products.
The line is called House 99 and is inspired by the good old barber culture, which means a little bit more than just a cool sounding name. House 99 is a little shoutout to the year of 1999, which was kind of a big deal for the former soccer star. In 1999 he married Victoria, his son Brooklyn was born and won the treble with Manchester United.
The line is set to launch in the UK on 1 February but we won't start seeing it in international stores until around March/April.
Tell us what you think on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter @finderstyle.
- It Cosmetics launched a new foundation and the shade range appears more limited than Tarte’s
- GHD has released a new gold edition styler for its 10th anniversary
- Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian are both launching their own cosmetics line
- Jeffree Star is dropping a totally loveable Valentine’s Day collection
- Where to buy the upcoming BECCA Cosmetics Ocean Jewels Collection