Looking to view the sites of Darwin in a way you haven't seen them before? Harbour cruises offer a unique experience of exploring Darwin by sea.
With a variety of cruises to choose from, Darwin's scenery will be on display with sunset views while you enjoy the sea breeze and take in the live commentary from experienced local guides.
Darwin Harbour cruises compared
|Cruise name||Location||Available on||Duration||Suitable for (ages)||Inclusions||Price||Where to book|
|45 Minute Darwin Harbour Sightseeing Cruise||Cullen Bay Ferry Terminal||Monday to Friday (April to September)||45 minutes||All ages|
- Live commentary from the open sundeck
- Bottle of water provided -Food and drink available on board
|Charles Darwin Sunset Cruise||Stokes Hill Wharf||Daily from mid-February to mid-December||2.5 hours||All ages|
- Informative and entertaining commentary
- Sunset views
- Fully licensed bar
- Food and drink available on board
- Shaded seating
|Bombing of Darwin Cruise||Stokes Hill Wharf||Daily (except Monday and Thursday) from April to September and Wednesday and Saturday from October to March||1 hour||All ages|
- Local guide
- Commentary with stories and information about Darwin's wartime history
- Cruise by bombing sites
- Can be combined with admission to the RFDS Bombing of Darwin for a discounted price
Harbour cruise deals
Whether you're looking to relax and take in Darwin's scenery, learn about the city's history or appreciate the picturesque sunset views, Darwin's harbour cruises are sure to impress.