Dan Murphy’s Boxing Day sales 2021
Stock up your favourite tipple at a steal in the Dan Murphy Boxing Day event.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
This retailer specialises in party essentials and by this we definitely mean the liquid variety. From red, white and rose wines to spirits, ciders and beyond, you'll find all your favourite alcohol-based beverages at Dan Murphy's. What's more, the Boxing Day sales have arrived and there's no better time to secure a steal of a deal than right now.
Scroll on to unveil all the long-awaited Boxing Day deals and discounts on offer at Dan Murphy's.
The latest Dan Murphy's offers
What products does Dan Murphy's sell?
Whether you're shopping for yourself, your other half or your friends and family, you can count on Dan Murphy's to deliver the drinks you desire. Explore a catalogue of wines, beers, ciders and spirits and ensure your booze cupboard is well stocked for the party season ahead. Plus, if you're shopping for a great gift, you'll find a fantastic range of hampers, gift packs and glassware on offer here too.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you love the hustle and bustle of an in-store shopping spree during big sale events like Boxing Day, you'll enjoy the atmosphere at your local Dan Murphy's this year. However, if you're not keen on facing the lengthy socially-distanced queues that are inevitable in 2021, then shopping online could be a better option.
Explore the deals and discounts on offer via the online store from the comfort of your own home and dodge the hectic high street altogether.
What will be on sale during the Dan Murphy's Boxing Day sale?
Based on what we've seen in the past, we're predicting discounts of up to 50% off a diverse selection of boozy treats. While the official details remain under wraps, one thing is for sure, the sales here look set to be unforgettable.
What is the Dan Murphy's returns policy?
If you've changed your mind post-purchase, you'll have 90 days to return any unwanted items for a full refund. You can choose whether you prefer to return your unwanted items in-store free of charge or via post at your own cost and all products must be returned in their original, unopened condition with all packaging intact.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some handy tips and tricks to help you shop smarter during the Boxing Day sales.
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you up to date with all the hottest deals and discounts on offer throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. Before you set out to shop the sales, it's a really good idea to get your finances in order. Work out how much you can afford to spend before embarking on your sale shopping spree and make sure you stick to your budget to avoid getting yourself into any unnecessary debt.
- Make a list. Never walk into a sale event without a plan of action. Give your shopping spree a goal and make a list of all the things you really want to buy on Boxing Day. That way, you won't end up purchasing a bunch of products that you don't actually want or need.
- Browse in advance. Check out the websites you want to buy from before the sale actually starts. Work out which styles you've got your heart set on and how to navigate the online store. You could even add the pieces you're interested in to your basket in advance so that you can check out even sooner on the big day.
- Apply a coupon. It's become popular for retailers to offer site-wide discounts during the sales via the use of a coupon or promo code. Make sure that the discount has been properly applied before completing your order to avoid paying full price for products that are actually on sale.
- Do your research. There are loads of other retailers out there that carry the same brands and offer similar deals. Make sure you check out what discounts competitors are offering before completing your order to ensure you're getting the best deal.
Ask an Expert