With an excessive supply of gifts to choose from, DadShop has organised all the gifts into one easy place to shop.
DadShop is one of the leading gift stores in Australia that helps you purchase a gift for your father, brother, friends, mates, grandfather, husband, son or boyfriend. It offers you best gift ideas for every occasion including, Christmas, Anniversaries, Birthday parties, Father's day or Valentine's Day. Dad Shop inspires you to purchase a high quality gift for your loved ones at reasonable prices and offer an on-going commitment to the customer base.
They have huge collection of gift items whether you want to purchase a gift for your father or if you want to surprise your son on his birthday party. Their gift range includes, clothing, accessories, boy toys, gifts, food and drink, leather bags, homewares, personalised gifts, books for men, games and puzzles, personal care, automotive, gadgets and more.
DadShop promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2016
How do I use my DadShop promo code?
When you buy a gift you need to enter a promo code in order to proceed to payment. Once you apply the code, you can place your order with Dad Shop.
- Select an item from a range of gift items available at their online store. Click 'Add to Cart' if you want to purchase an item.
- You will be prompted at the top of Dad Shop's web page that an item has been added to your cart. It can also be seen in the image below.
- If you are ready to checkout, click checkout as shown in the picture above.
- You will be directed to a page where you need to follow 3 steps in order to confirm an item and its delivery. You need to apply a promo code in the first step as shown in the picture.
- Once the code is validated, you can fill in your details in Step 2.
- Once all the information has been entered, you can proceed to checkout by selecting the payment method and clicking 'Confirm my order' in Step 3.
- Once you confirm the order, it will be processed successfully.
Pros and cons of DadShop
- Quirky gift ideas. DadShop provides a huge range of cool gift ideas, so if you're stuck on deciding what to get, DadShop could provide a solution.
- Secure shopping. Your information is fully encrypted when you shop online at Dad Shop. They use SSL technology and ensure that your personal data is protected when you purchase an item online or give your personal detail to create an account. They do not store credit card details of their customers on their server and all the information is directly sent to their merchant facility to be processed.
- No loyalty club. Dad Shop does not offer any loyalty programs to its customers. However, they give discounts and exciting offers on their products to all of their customers.
- No direct warranty. The warranty of a product rests with the product manufacturer and not Dad Shop. However, you should retain warranty information, if any and follow the instructions of manufacturer in case of fault or consult a manufacturer if you want to replace or repair the product.
Shipping guide for Dad Shop
Dad Shop uses Australia Post for shipping their processed orders and depending on the circumstances; they also use their personal courier company to dispatch their customer's order. Once the item is dispatched via Australia Post, they send you an email with a tracking code so you can track your parcel.
They do not have any estimated duration to ship the processed order but if a product leaves their supplier's warehouse in 2 to 4 working days, it will take them another 2 to 4 working days to get their stock ready and send it out. This period does not cover the time of delivery.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Dad Shop's items
All the returns and exchanges should be reported to them within 30 days after you receive an item. However, it is recommended that you return the items through a registered post because Dad Shop does not take responsibility for lost or damaged items in transit.
A notification will be sent to you once the returned product is received by Dad Shop and a replacement item will be shipped to you within 1 to 7 business days. Refunds will be credited within 14 business days. The customer has a responsibility for postage cost when he returns an item back to the warehouse. You should know that you cannot claim refunds for incorrect size returns.
Top picks from DadShop
|The Blokey Gift Set||Mug & Cadbury Chocolates - BEST DAD Pie and Sauce Mug||Plain Lazy Self Stirring Insulated Mug|
|Multicolour LED Ice Bucket||Golf Shoe Slippers||No. 1 Dad Kid Art Mug|
About DadShop and its history
Dad Shop is 100% Australian owned. Their goal is to provide a high quality service that is beyond their customer's satisfaction. They believe in excellence when it comes to their business and treat their customers with utmost care. This is the reason why they constantly monitor their performance in order to keep their customers happy and satisfied.
They ensure smooth running of their operations and have a remarkable customer service. They also offer a live support at their online store. If you have any concerns, you can leave a message and they will do their best to resolve your query.
Being an environment friendly company, Dad Shop sends a tax invoice electronically to their customers' email addresses instead of sending paper based tax invoice in the parcel.