Cyber Monday: 5 travel deals that are better than Black Friday
Don't miss your last chance to shave hundreds off your next holiday.
Now that Black Friday is over, it's time for Cyber Monday to shine.
It is the next big sales event and can feature some of the best deals and discounts of the year. (Yes, they could even be better than Black Friday!)
Flights, hotels, tours and experiences are all on the chopping block.
What's kicking about that's worth checking out? We lay down the best to snap up today – because they'll definitely be gone by tomorrow.
Wotif: Up to 77% off
Wotif's discounts keep coming and we're now seeing up to 77% off accommodations around the world. This is based on stays at Boutique Resort Private Pool Villa in Phuket for 4 nights. Originally $3,020, now $694.
If you haven't booked your hotel yet, this is the time to do it.
Hint: If you've already booked and have free cancellation, why not look and see if there's anything cheaper today? You can easily cancel your old booking and bag a better bargain.
How is it better than Black Friday? On Black Friday, the biggest discount we found was 75%. This beats it by 2%.
- Where can I book? Wotif
- Travel dates: 2022 and 2023 available
- Sale ends: 11:59pm AEDT 28 November 2022
Klook: 10% off sitewide when you spend $100+
Klook ran a number of deals over Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, including a now-sold-out 20% off Disneyland Resort theme park tickets.
You can still snap up 20% off Eurail Global Pass, US$20 off Eurostar and Europe train tickets and 10% off sitewide with the code in the link below.
How is it better than Black Friday? Most of the deals are an extension of Black Friday, but the 10% off sitewide deal now has a minimum of $100 spend. On Black Friday, it was a minimum $270. This is limited to the first 400 customers.
- Where can I book? Klook
- Travel dates: Various
- Sale ends: 11:59pm AEDT 28 November 2022
Qatar Airways: Up to 10% off flights
Download and book your flight through the Qatar Airways app and you'll nab an extra 10% off your flight.
This deal is only available over Cyber Monday and can be used on Economy Class, Business Class and First Class fares departing from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide.
You stand to save up to 10% on Convenience fares and up to 5% on Classic fares.
How is it better than Black Friday? Qatar's Black Friday sale had up to 12% off on select routes only. This sale is valid on all routes flying out of Australia.
- Where can I book? Qatar Airways
- Travel dates: 11 January – 31 August 2023
- Sale ends: Midnight 28 November 2022
Ticketmaster: 30% off Falls Festival Tickets
That includes 3-day GA tickets, 2- and 3-day Club Falls tickets and single-day tickets.
PS: 3-day Splendour in the Grass tickets are also on sale today at 2022 prices but only to the first 500 people.
How is it better than Black Friday? To be fair, this is the same deal as on Black Friday. However, tickets are extremely limited so we reckon it's worth calling out that Falls Fest has released more for us to grab.
- Where can I book? Ticketmaster
- Travel dates: 17 January – 22 June 2023
- Sale ends: 11:59pm AEDT 29 November 2022
Motorhome Republic: 10% off Maui rentals
Skip the expensive flights next year and gear up for a road trip around Australia.
Motorhome Republic has a load of hot offers for rentals around Australia. Over Cyber Monday this includes 3% off most rentals and 10% off Maui rentals.
How is it better than Black Friday? Black Friday brought with it up to 25% off car hire. However, that was on specific brands. Most are still running today but there's a new offer of 10% off Maui rentals. This is great if it's your preferred company.
- Where can I book? Motorhome Republic
- Travel dates: Until 21 December 2022
- Sale ends: 5 December 2022
What other Black Friday sales have been extended?
Many travel brands are running their Black Friday sales over Cyber Weekend and Cyber Monday. You can catch them all here.
Here are some highlights that you can still book:
- Contiki: Up to 25% off worldwide trips in 2022 and 2023. Sale ends on 1 December 2022.
- Virgin Australia: Up to 30% off domestic and international fares. Sale ends midnight 29 November.
- Europcar: Up to 25% off rentals for travel until 31 May 2023. Sale ends midnight 28 November.
- East Coast Car Rentals: 25% off all vehicles and all dates, including public and school holidays. Sale ends midnight 25 November.
- Jetstar: Flights from $39. Sale ends midnight 28 November.
- RedBalloon: 10% off sitewide on orders $175+.
- Adrenaline: 10% off sitewide on orders $175+.
- Ticketek: Up to 50% off tickets and events. Sale ends midnight 28 November.
Catch all the deals as they drop at our Black Friday and Cyber Monday travel deals hub.