30+ of the best Cyber Monday 2019 deals that deserve your attention
Check out all the best Cyber Monday 2019 sales here, including deals at stores like eBay, Nike and Jurlique.
So, you've made it through Black Friday but you still feel like shopping? We totally understand – and so do retailers. Cyber Weekend just so happens to include another shopping event called Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday is the Monday straight after Black Friday. As the name suggests, Cyber Monday usually sees just online stores participating. The shopping event encourages people to shop online, and we really can't complain about that. Who wants to deal with queues and unflattering change rooms?
Most of the sales will end at midnight tonight, so you're going to have to get in quick if you want to grab yourself a bargain. Cyber Monday is also the last major shopping event before Christmas, so if you haven't started on your Christmas gift list, now is the perfect time.
This year, loads of online retailers are participating, with many continuing the epic sales from Black Friday. eBay is continuing the offer of 20% off millions of items with loads of huge brands involved like Dyson and Beats by Dre.
Did you think that was all? No way! There are heaps of other deals that are also worth checking out, so we've rounded up all the best Cyber Monday 2019 sales. You can check out Finder's top offers in tech, fashion and beauty or to see a comprehensive list of all the Cyber Monday 2019 deals, check out our deals hub here.
30+ best Cyber Monday deals:
- eBay: 20% off millions of items
- Target Australia: $200 off the Dyson V6 vacuum, save on brands like Nutribullet and DeLonghi plus heaps more
- Bing Lee: $300 off the Dyson V8 Animal vacuum plus heaps more
- Playstation Store: Up to 60% off
- David Jones: 60% off selected homewares, bedding and electrical, 40% off women's designer fashion plus heaps more
- Amazon Australia: $50 off the Kindle Paperwhite, $20 off Fire TV Stick, $80 off Ring security plus heaps more
- Myer: 40% off Sheridan, 40% off suitcases and 25% off the original price of KitchenAid appliances plus heaps more
- Colourpop: 30% off site-wide
- Cotton On: 30-50% off site-wide
- Under Armour: 40% off site-wide, some exclusions apply
- Sheridan: 40% off site-wide plus take a further 10% off
- Platypus Shoes: Up to 50% off
- TourRadar: Up to 60% off worldwide tours
- Appliances Online: 46% off select Bosch washing machines, 40% off the Samsung 55-inch Smart QLED TV plus heaps more
- Happy Socks: 30% off + free shipping
- Lovehoney: Up to 50% off + an extra 20% off everything
- ECHT: Up to 60% off storewide
- Dell: Up to 40% off
- Dyson: Save up to $320 on vacuums and up to $250 on fans
- Lorna Jane: 30% off site-wide
- Nike: 15% off full-priced items
- Catch: 50-90% off thousands of items including Beats headphones and speakers, WD Portable Hard Drives and Google Home Hubs
- Coles: Up to 50% off
- Contiki: Up to 30% off
- The Good Guys: 20% off Lenovo and Acer computers, 15% off Microsoft Surface, 10% off Apple Mac, 25% off Philips Hue Smart Lighting plus heaps more
- JB Hi-Fi: Up to 50% off
- Big W: Up to 50% off
- General Pants Co.: 30% off site-wide
- adidas: 30% off site-wide
- Kookai: 30% off basics + 20% off fashion and accessories
- MATCHESFASHION: Up to 50% off in the sale section
- Adore Beauty: 20% off Benefit, 20% off Make Up For Ever, 10% off Dyson plus heaps more
- Kmart: Up to 100 never before seen items on sale for four days only
- Microsoft Store: Up to 30% off Bose headphones, 20% off select Surface models and heaps more
- Kogan: 40% off LED TVs, 20% off cooling and air-conditioning (plus free shipping) and heaps more
- MyHouse: Minimum 40% off storewide plus take a further 10% off everything
- Charles & Keith: Up to 50% off site-wide plus free shipping on all orders
- Jurlique: 20% off site-wide including sets and receive a free 100mL rose hand cream with $130 spend
Before you start online shopping, you may want to check out our list of stores letting you shop with Afterpay. The buy-now-pay-later service allows you to pay off your order in four easy instalments so you don't end up blowing your budget.