Use these promo codes to get a discount on your next special-occasion cake from CustomIcing.com.au
Customicing.com.au offers a service that puts the wow into any celebration or special occasion: customisable, high-quality and delicious decorative icing for cakes and cupcakes.
As the name of the company implies, CustomIcing.com.au’s flagship product is customisable icing which allows you to upload any image of your choice and have it reproduced in delicious decadence on the top of your cake.
CustomIcing.com uses high-quality ingredients to create flexible and durable icing sheets, making them easy to work with but not easy to break. The company also has a range of prepared icing sheet designs to choose from. It’s important to note that the actual cake isn’t included.
Customicing.com.au promo codes and discount vouchers for September 2017
|Custom Icing - Sale on Cross Shaped Edible Image Cake Topper||Buy Cross Shaped Edible Image Cake Topper at just $10.17 only while shopping at Custom Icing||
|Custom Icing - Brisbane Lions Mascot A4 Edible Image on sale at just $7.80||It comes with full instructions on how to apply to a cake.This is not a rice paper or a wafer plaque, it is sugar icing so it will compliment your cake.||
|Custom Icing - Camp Rock Edible Icing Image on sale at just $5.94||Get Camp Rock Edible Icing Image at just $5.94 only when you shop online at Custom Icing||
|Custom Icing - Sale on Fremantle Dockers Mascot Edible Icing Image at just $5.94||Sale on Fremantle Dockers Mascot Edible Icing Image.Now at just $5.94 only at Custom Icing||
|Custom Icing - Hannah Montana Shaped Edible Image on Sale at just $11.97||Now buy Hannah Montana Shaped Edible Image at just $11.97 only at Custom Icing||
How do I use my CustomIcing.com.au promo code?
- Have a look at the coupon codes above and find one you would like to use.
- Browse through the selection at CustomIcing.com.au for the icing design you would like.
- Remember to upload your image and click ‘I have the right to reproduce this image’ if you are using your own image for an icing design.
- When you have selected your icing design and are ready to pay, click ‘Buy’.
- You will be taken to your shopping cart where you can review your items. On this page you will see a box with ‘Apply Coupon’ written next to it.
- Enter your coupon and click ‘Go’.
- Now enter your shipping details and proceed to checkout.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from CustomIcing.com.au and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of CustomIcing.com.au
- Fast service. When you place an order before 18:00 your icing sheet will be ready and dispatched the next business day.
- Creative control. You have creative control over the image on your cake, allowing you to design something that is perfect for the occasion.
- Vanilla flavoured sheets. CustomIcing.com’s icing sheets are made from sugar with a hint of vanilla so they taste nice and will complement the flavour of any cake recipe.
- No refunds for change of mind. Since the products sold on CustomIcing.com.au are customised, refunds are only if required by law, that is, the product is faulty and replacement will then be available.
Shipping guide for CustomIcing.com.au
When you place your order before 18:00 your icing sheet will be dispatched the next business day. Delivery times depend on the method of postage you select at checkout and the location of your delivery address.
- For regular post within Australia the postage cost is just $2.
- Parcel tracked postage requires a signature upon delivery and starts at $4.95
- Express Post is faster than regular post and starts at $6.50.
- DX Express Courier has better area access than Express Post and starts at $6.50
- Priority Post via Toll delivers to business addresses only and starts at $11.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for CustomIcing.com.au
CustomIcing.com.au prides itself on customer satisfaction and excellent customer service. If you are not happy with your product, contact the company immediately.
About CustomIcing.com.au and its history
Since 2008, customicing.com.au has offered mums and dads, cake decorators and ad-hoc party throwers the extra edge when they bring out the cake. The company stands out in the cake decorating scene by making its icing sheets from sugar rather than rice-paper, offering a better-tasting, more durable and easy-to-use product. It won’t rip when you handle it, but is flexible enough to fold and stretch over your cake.