CushionID offer a unique cushion collection, ranging from luxury, casual, ethnic, natural, classic, modern, retro and vintage.
Cushion ID is a largest retailer in Australia that specialises in cushions. They understand their customers and their special feeling to own something that is exclusive and has style offering high quality designer cushions at affordable prices.
They create most of their cushions as a limited edition and all of their products are sold online. They have such a huge collection of cushions that you may find it difficult to choose what you like. At Cushion ID, you can choose a cushion from hundreds of designer cushions and order it without even leaving your home. It doesn’t matter what your style statement is, Cushion ID will provide you just what you need. Whether you prefer vintage look, a modern look or a hipster retro, you can simply visit their online store and purchase what you like.
Cushion ID promo code and discount vouchers for March 2017
Show code & visit siteYA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteBA****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
Show code & visit siteWS****After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my Cushion ID promo code?
When you purchase a cushion from Cushion ID, you need to enter a promo code or a coupon code before proceeding to checkout.
- Select an item you wish to purchase from the list of products available at their online store. Click ‘ADD TO CART’ to process your order.
- You will be prompted at the top of a web page that your product has been successfully added to your cart. If you wish to proceed, click ‘VIEW CART’
- You will be directed to your cart where you can check out after entering a coupon code in the box as shown in the picture below.
- Once the coupon is validated, you can proceed to checkout. On the next page, you will be required to fill your detail and choose your preferred method of payment to purchase an item.
Congratulations! You have successfully placed an order with Cushion ID.
Why shop at Cushion ID?
- Loyalty club. Cushion ID offers a VIP membership to its valued customers and offer them an inside track to exclusive deals. Being a Cushion ID VIP, you can also keep yourself up to date with the latest trends and idea behind their designer product.
- Product guarantee. Cushion ID guarantees their customers that they consistently meet strict quality standards in order to provide a durable cushion range to their customers. They assure you that they hand-check the correctness and quality of every cushion order prior to dispatch.
- Secure shopping. Your information is fully protected when you place an order or register yourself by establishing an account because it is fully encrypted by SSL security. However, Cushion ID does not give any warranty in respect of the effectiveness of encryption and hence, it does not take any responsibility for events, such as unauthorized access of the information you provided.
Shipping guide for Cushion ID
They ship their order through Australia Post’s eParcel service and it takes about 2 to 5 business days after dispatch to deliver the product anywhere in Australia. They do their best to ensure that you receive your delivery within an estimated time frame as defined by them, but sometimes deliveries may be delayed due to uncontrollable circumstances.
Orders are usually processed and dispatched on the same day or within next 24 hours once they are received by Cushion ID. But during the high sales period, order processing may take up to 3 working days due to which you may receive your shipment a bit late. The shipping charge is $8 no matter where you are located in Australia and it is non-refundable. Cushion ID provides you the Australia Post tracking number in order to track your purchase.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Cushion ID
Cushion ID is determined to provide excellence and class both in the quality of their designer cushions and the delivery of their service because they believe that the satisfaction of their customers is a key element of their business. They offer 30 day return or exchange period if you are not satisfied with their product or have changed your mind.
You need to submit a ‘returns-required’ form that you can find in My Account tab. Once your request is received and processed, Cushion ID will email you a ‘Returns Merchandise Authorisation’ or RMA. You need to quote the RMA when you return the items to Cushion ID at the address provided by them.
Moreover, if you wish to claim a refund, give them 10 business days from the day you post the returned product. They will credit your account and give you a refund after subtracting the postage cost of an original purchase. It is extremely rare that their product will be faulty or incorrect but if there is any such event, you will be given a refund equal to the purchase price.
About Cushion ID and its history
Cushion ID is proud to be 100% Australian owned. They source the fabric of their cushions from all over the world but fully operate and owned in Australia. They work very closely with international manufacturers and designers to ensure that they provide the highest quality of product to their customers.
If you are looking for stylish designer cushions as a gift for a friend or your parents but finding it really hard to choose from their online store, you can give them Cushion ID’s gift voucher instead and let them choose what they think is best. Cushion ID’s customer service is prompt, friendly and efficient. If you have any issues, you can contact them and they will take care of your respect in a very professional manner.