Receive discounts at one of Australia’s leading baby stores that features a broad selection of nappies for your precious bundle of joy.
Cushie Tushies is Australia’s leading eco-baby store featuring cloth nappies for everyday use. Cloth nappies are a growing industry as they are a more environmentally friendly and may be better for your baby. Proudly Australia owned and operated, Cushie Tushies has an ‘inside scoop’ on the struggles of parenthood as they employ as many mothers and fathers to help bring you new information and innovations.
The company stocks their namesake cloth nappies for every budget and baby age, as well as eco-friendly detergent and cloth wipes that care for a baby’s delicate skin. Also available for purchase are baby skincare products, nappy accessories, and other items to make a new Mum’s life easier.
Cushie Tushies promo codes and discount vouchers for February 2018
Show code & visit sitePR****
Show code & visit siteGO****
Show code & visit siteFI****
Show code & visit siteTA****
Show code & visit siteR2****
How to use your promo code
- Take a look through our selection of promo codes for Cushie Tushies and click on the one that you’d like to use.
- This will safely redirect you to the Cushie Tushies’ online store to browse through their selection of nappies and other baby products.
- Once you’ve found something that you’d like to purchase, select the product and choose the required options and indicated the quantity you’d like to purchase, and then click ‘Add To Cart’.
- If you want to continue adding items to your cart, click ‘Continue Shopping’ and repeat the step above to add more items to your cart. Once you’re click ‘Go To Shopping Cart’.
Check that your is correct, and then enter in your promo code into the ‘Discount Codes’ box. Click ‘Apply Coupon’.
- Your screen will automatically be updated to reflect your new, discounted total.
Click ‘Proceed To Checkout’ to continue.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered form Cushie Tushies and saved on your order.
Pros and cons
- Warranty guarantee. Cushie Tushies offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee and has a flexible six month warranty to ensure that you are happy with your purchases. The warranty covers most issues with products, with some exceptions.
- Eco-friendly products. Cloth nappies are cheaper and more environmentally friendly than disposable nappies, plus the nappies are much healthier for your baby’s skin and do not have the same chemicals that disposable nappies do.
- Shipping costs. Cushie Tushies does not provide free shipping to anywhere in Australia, and you may be subjected to paying higher costs depending on where you are located within the country.
Shipping guide for Cushie Tushies
Cushie Tushies knows that when you order nappies you expect to receive them in a timely manner, so they promise to post your items within one to five business days of your payment being confirmed. Specific delivery times depend on where you are located within Australia. You are able to pre-order products if you wish, and these kinds of orders will be delivered within 14 to 21 business days. Cushie Tushies will notify you as soon as possible if a delivery delay occurs.
Shipping rates are determined by your location in Australia, and will be indicated upon checkout when you enter your shipping address. Orders are delivered by Australia Post eParcel and will require a signature when received. If you are not around when your package is delivered, then you can pick it up from your nearest post office.
Returns policy for Cushie Tushies
Cushie Tushies puts your satisfaction first and include warranties on all their products. These warranties cover most issues that you may experience with the items, save for any problems stemming from the fit of the nappy, leaking, or if you have not properly cared for the product.
The company guarantees their products with a six month warranty from date of purchase. If your items are delivered in a faulty state, Cushie Tushies will be happy to replace the products or fully refund or credit you for the purchase price minus shipping and handling costs.
All items must be returned in the original, unused condition that they were received in, and you will be responsible for any return shipping and handling fees.
About Cushie Tushies and its history
Cushie Tushie was founded in 2005 by an Australian mum that wanted the convenience of a disposable nappy with the benefits of cloth nappies. The company was established on the premise of affordable, fun, and effective nappies for babies of all ages and sizes. Today, it’s owned and operated by mothers who know that new parents need to be updated on the newest innovations in baby care, as well as providing the very best, gentle products for your precious newborn.
Though Cushie Tushies is operated out of Australia, all products are made in China by mothers and parents employed by Cushie Tushies. They are committed to bringing choice to new parents who are looking for an environmentally-conscious product that will benefit their baby.