Looking for the most cost-effective money transfer? Check out the savings here.
CurrencyTransfer fetches exchange rates for you from several different suppliers. You then choose the best quote and complete your transfer in a matter of minutes.
Check out some of the latest offers below before you next send money with CurrencyTransfer.
CurrencyTransfer discount codes and coupons
We don't have any active promo codes for CurrencyTransfer at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my CurrencyTransfer discount code?
To use this promo, you will need to:
- Click on a coupon to reveal the code.
- Follow the link to CurrencyTransfer's website.
- Create an account. It's standard to have to create an account before you can send funds.
- Enter your transfer details, including amount and destination.
- Enter the coupon code at the checkout to apply your discount.
What currencies and services does CurrencyTransfer support?
When requesting a quote, you can specify one of several options at CurrencyTransfer:
- Spot transfer. Perform a transfer now at current exchange rates.
- Forward contract. Lock in today's exchange rates for a future transfer.
- Market order types. Choose from limit order (target better rates), stop-loss order (hedge against worse rates) or an OCO (one-cancels-the-other, which is both at the same time) market order.
This can be an especially useful tool for businesses, so it's worth considering whether the alternative option you're looking at offers the same flexibility.
CurrencyTransfer offers a select range of currencies, including but not limited to:
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- USD United States dollar
- ZAR South African rand
- THB Thai baht
- NZD New Zealand dollar
- CHF Swiss franc
See what your transfer could look like with CurrencyTransfer
The "Rate" and "Amount Received" displayed are indicative rates that have been supplied by each brand or gathered by Finder.
Exchange rates are volatile and change often. As a result, the exchange rate listed on Finder may vary compared to the actual exchange rate quoted for the brand. Please confirm the actual exchange rate and mention "Finder" before you commit to a brand.