Cunard Line is bringing out a double upgrade offer
Luxury rooms on unforgettable cruises, at prices you don't have to think twice about.
Everyone's moving on up with this Cunard cruise deal, handing out $200 to $400 of onboard credit and giving free upgrades as long as rooms last. For a range of 2018 sailings on the Queen Mary 2 and Queen Elizabeth, you can book a balcony for the price of an inside stateroom, or get a Queens Grill Suite for the price of a Princess Grill, on top of initial discounts.
If you're going for the balcony you can get a sweeter deal with $200 of onboard credit included, while Queens Grill guests can enjoy themselves with $400 onboard credit.
It's a tempting offer for anyone who wants to getaway to the lap of luxury without breaking the bank. This offer is there to fill up the nicer unsold rooms, so you're looking at some very extensive and truly deluxe cruises, where those free upgrades definitely pay off.
You have to book by 31 July to get these offers, and all prices include main meals (except some specialty restaurants), most onboard entertainment and all assorted port and government charges.
Get cruises like:
- 15 nights from Sydney to Osaka, from $3,349 for a balcony cabin - Visiting Papua New Guinea and Japan
- 17 nights from Brisbane to Southampton, from $3,649 for a balcony cabin - Visiting South Africa, Namibia, Canary Islands and Portugal
- 37 nights from Melbourne to Hong Kong, from $9,800 for a balcony cabin - Visiting Australia, New Zealand and Asian destinations
- 62 nights around the world, from Sydney to Southampton, from $14,999 for a balcony cabin - Visiting Australia, Asian and European destinations
These are just four of the seventeen incredible cruises on sale. Explore all of them, and book your rooms here at CruiseAway, available until 31 July or sold out.
- Up to 40% off sailings in the Princess Love Boat Sale
- Celebrity Cruises’ Alaska sale boasts up to $900 off, plus free perks
- Carnival Wave sale from $400: Up to $800 off, half price deposits and cabin upgrades
- Azamara and Norwegian launch Buy One, Get One Half Off cruise offers
- G Adventures discounts sailing trips by up to 35%