4 companies with Cuba tours for singles
Check out these companies if you’re looking for a Caribbean experience to remember.
There are few islands more on-the-radar than Cuba at the moment. Its colourful capital Havana is a starting point for most, with bars and restaurants spilling over with music and dance, vintage cars rolling down the streets and unique architecture aplenty. But if you’re visiting alone, then getting out of the city can be slow and confusing.
With the help of these tour companies, you can get out of Havana and see what else Cuba has to offer, from the picturesque countryside to the pristine beaches.
1. G Adventures
Explore Cuba's colourful streets, vibrant culture and homey casas in the comfort of a tour, but with the freedom of being on your own.
- Age restrictions: Minimum age of 18 years to travel alone; Yolo trips are for travellers aged 18-3
- Type of tours available: Sailing, active, classic and Yolo
- Accommodation: Shared with the same gender; private room available for a supplement
Go to G Adventures website
View coupon code for G Adventures
2. Geckos Adventures
Get a true taste of Cuba with Geckos Adventures. The company strives to help you find the best restaurants and to experience local culture with like-minded travellers by your side.
- Age restrictions: Minimum age of 18 years, maximum age of 29
- Type of tours available: Standard
- Accommodation: Shared accommodation; private room available for a supplement
Go to Geckos Adventures website
View coupon code for Geckos Adventures
Travel insurance is a requirement for Australians travelling into Cuba? After you choose your perfect tour, make sure you get an adequate travel insurance policy for a worry-free trip.
Last-minute tours on sale for up to 25% off
Find deals on tours departing within the next couple of months.
Get up to 20% off your trip
Visit the special offers page at G Adventures and save up to 20% on your trip.