If you’re looking for a fund and are considering CUA, why not check out the incentives and bonus rewards available for new members.
As Australia’s largest customer-owned financial services provider, CUA offers an extensive range of products and services to suit the needs of customers around Australia. This includes a wide variety of hospital and extras cover that provides protection for both the young and the old.
Current CUA offers for July 2017
|Get a $100 EFTPOS gift card & your first month free with any combined policy||
Deal expires 31 Jul 2017
Last verified 3 Jul 2017
What extra benefits do I get from being a CUA member?
- Cover for kids until the age of 23. Your children are covered on family or single-parent policies until the age of 23 or 25 if they’re studying full time.
- Extra dental for kids. CUA extras provides additional benefits to help cover routine dental services for children. There is no-gap up to a total value of $250 per visit for two visits a year.
- Choose your own provider. CUA does not have any preferred providers, so you are free to choose any registered health care provider you want.
- Discounts for home loan customers. CUA Rate Breaker Home Loan customers are eligible to receive one month of free health insurance each year.
- Up to 20% off at OPSM. CUA Health members can take advantage of 20% off lenses and lens extras, 15% off non-prescription sunglasses, 10% off contact lenses purchased in-store and 5% off contact lenses purchased online.
- Up to 25% off at Specsavers. CUA Health Insurance members can enjoy 25% off a single pair of glasses from the Specsavers $149 or above range plus 20% off lens options and free digital retinal photography.
- Competitions. CUA Health members can also access exclusive competitions. For example, at the time of writing, customers who obtained a CUA Health email quote were automatically entered into a draw to win $5,000 off their CUA Home Loan.
Explore CUA Health's full range of policies
- Health round-up: Contraception, sick days and bowel cancer
- Money Hack: Check this list to see if you can get exclusive health cover
- Consumers inadvertently exposing themselves to increased risk of tooth decay
- Don’t buy your glasses online
- Health round-up: Healthcare ranking, dementia and tobacco
- Private health insurance affordability a significant concern for consumers says ACCC