With a high LVR and no application or ongoing fees, the CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan allows you to achieve your dream of home ownership sooner.
This home loans includes a suite of competitive features including a 100% offset account, flexible repayments, free redraw facility, and no application or ongoing fees.
Whether you are new to lending at CUA or you just want to add an additional $50,000 or more onto your existing CUA loan, the CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan could be your choice.
|Product Name||CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Fixed Interest Option||No|
|Suitable for Investment||No|
|Available as equity loan/line of credit||No|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Lender's Legal Fee||$0|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- No application fee, legal fee, valuation fee and service fee.
- 100% offset account .
- $500 discharge fee.
- A security administration fee applies.
Things to consider about the CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan.
Get a fully featured secured loan with a maximum Loan-to-Value Ratio of 95% so you only have to have a 5% deposit with the CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan. This loan can be used for owner occupiers who are looking to purchase an already established home or purchase land to build their own.
Features of the CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan.
- Loan Amount. There is a maximum of $5,000,000 that you can borrow for this loan and a minimum amount of $10,000.
- Loan Term. With a loan term that starts from one year to 30 years, there's great flexibility in how long you have to pay off your mortgage.
- Maximum LVR. You can borrow up to 95% LVR with this loan which means that you only need to have a 10% deposit to get started on your home ownership future. However, any LVR above 80% will incur lender's mortgage insurance.
- 100% Offset Account. Use your savings to work towards lowering the interest you pay on your loan with this linked offset account that works in the same way as a traditional transaction account.
- Repayment flexibility. This loan allows you to make extra lump-sum repayments onto your loan so you can pay it off faster, and you also have the option to make repayments either weekly, fortnightly or monthly depending on your circumstances.
- Interest-only Options. You can choose to make your repayments as principal and interest or interest only.
There is no application or ongoing account keeping fees for this loan, please see the fees you will be charged below:
- Discharge Fee: $500. Charged when you close your loan account in order to discharge your loan documents.
- Security administration fee: $195. This upfront fee covers the cost of setting up your property as security for the loan.
How can you apply for a CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan?
If the details of this loan sound like it could be suitable for your needs, then go to the CUA website where you can then start the application process or just send an enquiry so a CUA banker can contact you.
In order to apply for this loan you will need to meet some eligibility requirements including:
- Over 18 years of age?
- Have a regular source of income?
- A resident of Australia?
- New lending customer of CUA or are obtaining an additional lending of $50,000 or more?
- Have a deposit of at least 10%?
Some the documents you will be asked to supply during the application process are:
- Personal details and contact details
- Income information and employer details
- Details of your savings, other assets, debts and any other liabilities that you have
- You will need to supply a copy of the signed contract of sale for the property you are using to secure the loan as well as possibly the receipt of the deposit you have paid.
If you are looking for a home loan that has great extras that help you to pay off your loan sooner, as well as no application or ongoing fees, then you should include the CUA Fresh Start Access Variable Home Loan in any home loan comparison.