CUA Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
Get unlimited additional repayments and a competitive fixed rate with the CUA Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
The CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan is an all-purpose lending product that lets you borrow up to $50,000 to cover the cost of any major purchase. You get a competitive fixed rate and a number of repayment options that give you flexibility when it comes to paying off your loan.
3 things you should know about this loan
- Early repayment option. You can make additional payments or repay your loan early without penalty.
- Fees. There are no monthly fees with this product, however you will need to pay a $175 establishment fee.
- Redraw facility. If you make extra repayments, you can redraw these at any time for free. However, keep in mind that there is a $200 minimum for redraws made in a CUA branch.
Interest Rate (p.a.)
Comparison Rate (p.a.)
Min Loan Amount
Main points to consider with the CUA Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
There are no monthly fees associated with this loan and you can borrow up to $50,000 You will receive a fixed rate of 9.39% p.a. with a comparison rate of 9.64% p.a.
For those who are looking for personal loans for a new car, CUA has a fixed rate car loan to consider. The interest rate is 6.79% p.a. and just like with the personal loan, you can choose a flexible repayment schedule that fits in with your budget.
Features of the CUA Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
This is a competitive personal loan that's worth considering when you're trying to meet a high-priced personal need. The features include:
- Competitive fixed rate. You will be charged a fixed rate of 9.39% p.a.
- Loan terms. You can choose to pay your loan off over a period of 1 year to 7 years.
- Flexible repayments. The repayment terms are flexible for this loan and can be made according to your pay schedule. You can also make as many additional repayments as you wish with no worry of penalties or charges if the loan is paid off sooner than expected.
- Redraw. You can redraw any additional repayments you make using the convenient redraw facility attached to this loan. Keep in mind there is a $200 minimum for in-branch redraws.
- How much you can borrow. You can borrow between $5,000 and $50,000 with this personal loan.
- No monthly fees. You won't pay any ongoing fees during the loan.
How to apply for the CUA Unsecured Fixed Rate Personal Loan
You can apply for this personal loan product from CUA online, and to do so just click "Go to Site" to start your application. Before you begin, make sure that you are able to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian permanent residents or citizen
- Be able to provide proof of a regular income
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- Have had no defaults on any forms of finance in the past five years
If you can meet these requirements, click 'Go to Site' to begin the application. Have the following documentation ready to help with the questions you will be asked on the application:
- Personal information. Your name, birth date and current address will have to be disclosed. You may also need to provide an e-mail address in order for a representative from CUA to contact you.
- Income. A detailed description of your current employment situation including contact information and earnings.
- Identification. Your driver's licence number, passport or Medicare card may be required.
- Liabilities. A complete listing of your current debts. Include any other loans and credit cards.
- Assets. Your personal assets. This could include property, vehicles and savings accounts.
This is a good personal loan to consider if you need money to cover the cost of a major expense. When comparing this to other personal loans, look carefully at the varying interest rates and other fees that may be included so that you can find the right loan for your needs.
Personal Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 24.79% p.a. based on your risk profile.
Apply for a loan up to $50,000 and repay your loan over 3 or 5 years terms.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 10.5% p.a.
Apply for up to $50,000 to use for a variety of purposes without needing to add security. Available to self-employed applicants.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 18.99% p.a. ( 7.91% p.a. to 19.83% p.a. comparison rate) based on your risk profile
An unsecured loan up to $55,000 you can use for a range of purposes and pay off over up to 7 years. Note: Majority of customers will get the headline rate of 12.69% p.a. (13.56% p.a. comparison rate) or less. See Comparison rate warning in (i) above.
You'll receive a fixed rate between 6.99% p.a. and 20.49% p.a. based on your risk profile
A loan from $5,000 to use for a range of purposes. Benefit from no ongoing fees and no early repayment fee.