Repayments know no limits with the Fixed Rate Personal Loan from CUA.
The CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan is an all-purpose lending product that can be used to cover the cost of any major purchase. Buy new furniture, take a much-needed vacation or consolidate your debts — whatever your need, this loan can cover it.
Unlimited repayments and no added fees will help you pay this personal loan off quickly. With a fixed rate and flexible repayment options, you have the stability you need to help the CUA loan fit right in with your budget.
|Product Name||CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan|
|Interest Rate (p.a.)||From 11.99% (fixed)|
|Comparison Rate (p.a.)||11.99%|
|Interest Rate Type||Fixed|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||7 years|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Monthly Service Fee||$0|
- Low minimum loan amount of $1000
- No monthly account-keeping fee
- No penalty for early repayment
- Application fee of $0
Things to consider about the CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan
The CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan is an unsecured personal loan offered at a fixed interest rate of 11.99% p.a. There are no added monthly fees to weigh down your repayments and CUA has waived the application fee for applications submitted before 12 February at 6am.
For those who are shopping personal loans for a new car, CUA has a fixed rate product designed specifically for this purpose. The interest rate is 6.79% p.a. and just like with the personal loan, you can choose a flexible repayment schedule that fits in with your budget.
Features of the CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan
This is a competitive personal loan that's worth considering when you're trying to meet a high-priced personal need. The features include:
- Interest rate. You will be charged 11.99% p.a. interest on the balance of your loan.
- Comparison rate. With other charges and fees considered, the comparison rate is 11.99% p.a.
- Interest rate type. This is a fixed rate loan, resulting in a constant repayment amount to help you plan your budget.
- Loan terms. You can choose to pay your loan off over a period of 1 to 7 years.
- Repayments. The repayment terms are flexible for this loan and can be made according to your pay schedule. You can also make as many additional repayments as you wish with no worry of penalties or charges if the loan is paid off sooner than expected.
- Loan amount. A personal fixed rate loan from CUA is offered in amounts ranging from $1,000 to $100,000.
- Waived application fee. For a limited time, CUA has waived the application fee on its personal and car loans. To take advantage of the offer, apply and be approved before 6am 12th February.
- No monthly fees. You'll be charged $0 for the monthly maintenance of your account.
How to apply for the CUA Fixed Rate Personal Loan
You can apply for this personal loan product from CUA online, and to do so just click 'Go to Site' to start your application. Before you begin, make sure that you are able to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian permanent residents or citizen
- Be able to provide proof of a regular income
- Have not declared bankruptcy or insolvency
- Have had no defaults on any forms of finance in the past five years
If you can meet these requirements, click ‘Go to Site’ to begin the application. Have the following documentation ready to help with the questions you will be asked on the application:
- Personal information. Your name, birth date and current address will have to be disclosed. You may also need to provide an e-mail address in order for a representative from CUA to contact you.
- Income. A detailed description of your current employment situation including contact information and earnings.
- Identification. Your driver’s licence number, passport or Medicare card may be required.
- Liabilities. A complete listing of your current debts. Include any other loans and credit cards.
- Assets. Your personal assets. This could include property, vehicles and savings accounts.
This is a good personal loan to consider if you need money to cover the cost of a major expense. When comparing this to other personal loans, look carefully at the varying interest rates and other fees that may be included so that you can find the right loan for your needs.