The CUA eSaver Flexi is a flexible savings account that offers an ongoing interest rate of 1.50% p.a. on your balance. You don’t need to meet any deposit requirements to earn this interest rate, and you’re able to withdraw from the account whenever you need.
Unlike other savings accounts that don’t allow you to make withdrawals, this account allows you to withdraw as often as needed while still earning interest each month, making it a flexible option for savers.
$0 monthly fees
This account doesn't charge monthly account-keeping fees.
Earn an ongoing interest rate of 1.50% p.a.
This account offers an ongoing variable rate of 1.50% p.a. on your savings balance. You don't need to meet any account conditions to earn this rate.
Make withdrawals whenever you need to
This account is really flexible and allows you to make withdrawals throughout the month while still earning interest on your balance.
Interest calculated daily
The interest is calculated daily and paid into the account each month, so you'll earn interest on top of your interest each day.
Small minimum balance of $1
There's a small minimum balance requirement of just $1 for this account, so you don't need to save a large deposit to get started. There's also no maximum balance requirement, making this account a good option for customers with large savings balances.
Link to any Australian bank account
You can link your CUA eSaver Flexi account to any Australian transaction account, so you can move money into and out of the account when needed.
Enjoy 24/7 access to your account
You can access your account and keep an eye on your savings by logging into CUA's online banking portal or by using CUA's mobile banking app.
- No account conditions to earn the ongoing 1.50% p.a.
- No monthly account fees
- Low minimum monthly deposit requirement
- Can make withdrawals and still earn interest
- Interest rate not as high as some others in the market
How to apply
You can open a CUA eSaver Flexi Account online in less than 10 minutes. Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements and have the necessary documents ready.
- Age requirements. You must be at least 18 years of age to open this account.
- Residency requirements. You must be an Australian resident or citizen with an Australian residential address.
- Personal identification. You will need a valid driver's licence, passport, birth certificate or Medicare card to complete the online application.
- Personal information. You'll also need to enter your full name, date of birth and residential address.
Once you've completed the application and CUA has verified your identity online, your new eSaver Flexi account will be opened once you meet the initial deposit requirement of $1.