We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
A variable rate loan with investor, owner-occupier and construction options that comes with a partial offset account
The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan comes with a partial offset account and has options for investors, home purchase or construction. Some options let you borrow up to 90% of a property's value.
$2,000 pre-paid credit card refinance offer
For a limited time, eligible borrowers who refinance to a CUA home loan can get a $2,000 pre-paid credit card. This offer is available on owner occupier or investor refinances with a loan to value ratio of 80% and a minimum loan size of $250,000. You need to apply by 30 October 2020 and settle by 31 January 2020. Other conditions apply.
|Product Name||CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Partial offset account
- Flexible repayments
- $600 application fee
- $235 settlement fee
- $500 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan is available for principal and interest or interest-only repayments. It has options for investors, owner-occupiers and construction of a home or investment property. In short, there's an option for most borrowers.
The Achieve Variable comes with a multi-account partial offset that lets you offset up to $15,000 of the combined balances of your CUA Everyday accounts.
What are the features and benefits of the CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of just $100,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000, making it suitable for most borrowers.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make unlimited extra repayments without penalty, giving you the flexibility to pay off your loan faster if it suits.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow between 80 and 90% LVR depending on the purpose of your loan. But be aware that an LVR of more than 80% means you need to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) or find a guarantor.
- No ongoing fees. You won't need to pay any ongoing fees with a CUA Achieve Variable loan. But there are one-off discharge and settlement fees.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $600. This is a one-off fee to cover the cost of processing your mortgage application.
- Settlement fee: $235. This fee covers the costs of funding your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $500. The discharge fee is charged when you close your home loan account either by paying off your loan or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in the CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan click the green button above and follow the application process to speak to a CUA mortgage specialist.