A variable rate loan with investor, owner-occupier and construction options that comes with a partial offset account
The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan comes with a partial offset account and has options for investors, home purchase or construction. Some options let you borrow up to 90% of a property's value.
|Product Name||CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||90%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||No|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Split Loan Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- Partial offset account
- Flexible repayments
- $600 application fee
- $235 settlement fee
- $500 discharge fee
What do I need to know about this loan?
The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan is available for principal and interest or interest-only repayments. It has options for investors, owner-occupiers and construction of a home or investment property. In short, there's an option for most borrowers.
The Achieve Variable comes with a multi-account partial offset that lets you offset up to $15,000 of the combined balances of your CUA Everyday accounts.
What are the features and benefits of the CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan has a minimum borrowing amount of just $100,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000, making it suitable for most borrowers.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make unlimited extra repayments without penalty, giving you the flexibility to pay off your loan faster if it suits.
- Loan-to-value ratio. You can borrow between 80 and 90% LVR depending on the purpose of your loan. But be aware that an LVR of more than 80% means you need to pay lenders mortgage insurance (LMI) or find a guarantor.
- No ongoing fees. You won't need to pay any ongoing fees with a CUA Achieve Variable loan. But there are one-off discharge and settlement fees.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $600. This is a one-off fee to cover the cost of processing your mortgage application.
- Settlement fee: $235. This fee covers the costs of funding your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $500. The discharge fee is charged when you close your home loan account either by paying off your loan or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you're interested in the CUA Achieve Variable Home Loan click the green button above and follow the application process to speak to a CUA mortgage specialist.