Choose options for owner-occupiers, construction or investment and cut down on interest payments with a 100% offset account.
The CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan has something for virtually every borrower, whether you're buying a home, an investment or building for either purpose. It also has a 100% offset account and no ongoing fees.
|Product Name||CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan|
|Interest Rate Type||Variable|
|Comp Rate^ (p.a.)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Loan Term||1 year|
|Maximum Loan Term||30 years|
|Maximum Insured LVR||95%|
|Mortgage Offset Account||Yes|
|Mortgage 100% Offset||Yes|
|Loan Redraw Facility||Yes|
|Suitable for Investment||Yes|
|Repayment Type||Principal & Interest and Interest Only Options|
|Ongoing Fees||$0 p.a.|
- $0 service fee
- 100% offset account
- $600 application fee
- A $500 discharge fee applies
What do I need to know about this loan?
The CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan has options for principal and interest or interest-only repayments, with different rates. It also has options for investors and owner-occupiers. You can use it for the construction of a home or investment property.
The Accelerate Variable mortgage comes with a 100% offset account. This makes it the more "premium" mortgage option when compared to the CUA Balanced Variable, which is a similar product with slightly lower rates but only a partial offset account.
What are the features and benefits of the CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan?
- Loan amount and purpose. The CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan has a low minimum borrowing amount of $100,000 and a maximum borrowing amount of $5,000,000. This makes it a suitable product for the majority of Australian buyers.
- Loan-to-value ratio. Depending on your repayment type and purpose, you can borrow up to 90% or even 95% of the property's value. But if your deposit is less than 20% of the property's value you will have to pay lender's mortgage insurance.
- Repayment flexibility. You can make unlimited extra repayments without penalty, giving you the flexibility to pay off your loan faster.
- Free redraw. If you've paid extra off your mortgage you can access that money if needed and the redraw won't incur a fee.
- No ongoing fees. The CUA Accelerate Variable loan has no ongoing fees, although it does have one-off discharge, application and settlement fees.
What fees and charges come with this loan?
- Application fee: $600. This one-off fee is payable when you apply for the loan.
- Security administration fee: $235. This fee covers the costs of funding your home loan.
- Discharge fee: $500. This fee is charged when you close your mortgage account either by paying off your loan or refinancing.
How do I apply for this loan?
If you wish to apply or learn more about the CUA Accelerate Variable Home Loan then click the green button below and enter your details to speak to a CUA mortgage specialist.