We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
CSIRO Total Wellbeing discount codes and coupons
About CSIRO Total Wellbeing Coupon Codes
Far from a fad diet, the CSIRO Total Wellbeing Diet and weight loss tools are based on a range of studies that have researched the effect of a high protein diet on weight management. It’s a high protein, low GI plan that is designed to help you retain muscle mass while you lose body fat so that you can maintain a healthy weight for life.
What can I buy from CSIRO Total Wellbeing?
- 12 week program: The signature 12-week program includes peer support, detailed meal plans and forum access.
- Premium: Total Wellbeing Diet premium is when you feel like you may need extra support to reach your weight loss goals. With Premium, you are partnered with an Accredited Practising Dietitian who will coach you through the weight loss journey.
CSIRO Total Wellbeing Review | Pros and Cons
- Refundable membership fees. As long as you adhere to the diet and are successful during the 12-week program, you may be able to get a refund on your fees.
- Access to weight loss tools and support forums. The subscription includes access to peer support forums, recipes, a BMI calculator, an exercise diary and more to help you stay on track.
- No refunds for unused months. You can cancel at any time but refunds for unused months are not available.
- Special dietary requirements or intolerances are not catered for. Vegans, vegetarians, celiacs and those who are lactose intolerant are welcome to join to the program, but will need to alter the meal plans themselves to suit their needs.
How does CSIRO Total Wellbeing shipping and delivery work?
When you sign up for one of CSIRO Total Wellbeing's diet plans you will need to enter your details and pay for the subscription. After you’ve done this, you will get instant access to the program, forums and all of the tools.
What forms of payment does CSIRO Total Wellbeing accept?
What is the CSIRO Total Wellbeing returns policy?
CSIRO Total Wellbeing membership fees are fully refundable as long as you adhere to the diet and follow the instructions online. If you are not happy with any part of the program, get in touch with CSIRO Total Wellbeing directly. Cancellations can be made at any time, but refunds for unused months are not available.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Amazon Prime Day: Top hacks for Australians in the 2021 sales
From when to shop to how to split the cost of your purchase, we’ve got you covered this Prime Day.
How to invest in the Charger Metals IPO
Everything we know about the Charger Metals IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
Editor’s Picks from the Nasty Gal x We The Wild Ones new edit
Ultimate cool gals Lucy and Nikki just dropped the rock n roll edit of our dreams and here's how you can get 60% off at the checkout.
Finder Daily Deals: The 5 best online deals in Australia today
Today's best Finder Daily deals include: Amazon Prime Day early-bird deals, 25% off Lenovo Chromebooks, Bose audio clearance.
How to invest in the PEXA Group IPO
Everything we know about the PEXA Group IPO, plus information on how to buy in.
How to pick a proven budgeting strategy that works for you
We've compared 3 popular approaches to help sort your finances.
Property prices: You need a $100K deposit in every capital city – except this one
Saving a 20% deposit for the median priced property in most Australian cities is a 6-figure task.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
Ask an Expert