Cryptocurrency trading tips for beginners [Infographic]
Simple trading tips, what to look for when comparing exchanges and pretty pictures all in one.
There are different types of learners. Some people are visual learners who prefer to see the action, others learn best by writing down notes to crystalise the details, and some are fortunate enough to absorb and process anything just by hearing it once. And some people are infographic learners. This means they learn things well by infographic. This one's for them.
Here is a relatively detailed chart from bestbitcoinexchange.io, shamelessly posted here with permission.
It appears to be nicely geared towards beginners, and anyone else who wants to get some quick tips for getting more out of their crypto money on the exchanges. If you'd like to see the differences between exchanges, get a quick oversight of what some of the different terms mean and learn a lot more, check out the infographic below.
It only covers 8 exchanges, but the tips you find below can be used on others too, and can help show you what to look for when comparing the many options available.
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, SALT, BTC, NANO
- Experts remain bullish on Bitcoin despite minor dip after all-time-high price
- Ethereum price outlook remains bullish after touching all-time high
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH