Cryptocurrency: Biggest gainers 23 February 2018
Some coins have still made gains in the last 24 hours despite an overall slump.
Of the top 100 coins by market cap, only a few have made gains in the last 24 hours, according to CoinMarketCap.
1. Nano (NANO) – up 20%
Nano's explosive trade volume increase from yesterday seems to be continuing, and it's now pushing $150 million in the last 24 hours, higher than it's ever been.
2. Request Network (REQ) – up 7%
REQ is designed to be the token of a currency agnostic accounting layer on top of a blockchain, to automate functions like tax withholding and other needs.
3. ZClassic (ZCL) – up 5%
A privacy coin with the optional ability to keep senders, receivers and the transaction amounts hidden.
4. Factom (FCT) – up 4.5%
This system creates a secure, tamperproof and auditable environment for the storage of business data.
5. Bitcore (BTX) – up 3.4%
A straightforward transaction coin without any particular purposes or features other than user-friendliness and 6% per week airdrops paid to holders.
6. Dentacoin (DCN) – up 3%
- Bitcoin price sees volatility around $37,000 with Pantera Capital projecting $115,000
- Ethereum price: Upswing may be on the cards as ETH continues leaving exchanges
- Bitcoin falls 10% in weekend trade as alts run
- Ethereum price: Upward surge noted but fears of near-term volatility continue to persist
- Can Anchorage bring crypto staking and DeFi to banks?
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, NANO, SALT, BTC