Cryptocurrency: Biggest gainers 23 February 2018
Some coins have still made gains in the last 24 hours despite an overall slump.
Of the top 100 coins by market cap, only a few have made gains in the last 24 hours, according to CoinMarketCap.
1. Nano (NANO) – up 20%
Nano's explosive trade volume increase from yesterday seems to be continuing, and it's now pushing $150 million in the last 24 hours, higher than it's ever been.
2. Request Network (REQ) – up 7%
REQ is designed to be the token of a currency agnostic accounting layer on top of a blockchain, to automate functions like tax withholding and other needs.
3. ZClassic (ZCL) – up 5%
A privacy coin with the optional ability to keep senders, receivers and the transaction amounts hidden.
4. Factom (FCT) – up 4.5%
This system creates a secure, tamperproof and auditable environment for the storage of business data.
5. Bitcore (BTX) – up 3.4%
A straightforward transaction coin without any particular purposes or features other than user-friendliness and 6% per week airdrops paid to holders.
6. Dentacoin (DCN) – up 3%
- Experts remain bullish on Bitcoin despite minor dip after all-time-high price
- Ethereum price outlook remains bullish after touching all-time high
- Senate Crypto report: What was recommended and what does this mean for Australians?
- Walmart is now selling Bitcoin via ATMs, following Bitcoin price reaching AUD$90K
- Ethereum price touches all-time high as major pension fund invests in ETH
Disclosure: At the time of writing the author holds ETH, IOTA, ICX, VEN, XLM, NANO, SALT, BTC